Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Associate
Xyp9x is an absolute clutch monster - always seems to choose the right options and know his angles so well.

Really getting back into CS:GO at the moment, been doing a lot of offline smoke practice which is oddly satisfying - I haven't played MM in months but going to have a little grind over the weekend I think.

Last edited:
Caporegime
These ghosts that you play with when killed on casual are pretty funny. Managed to trap the last person alive on the opposite team in the door frame on Inferno by mashing the f key on the door, so he couldn't move and go defuse :D. I don't think Valve put much thought into this.

Soldato
Anyone else having lag issues on CS:GO at all? In the last couple of weeks my ping has been varying by about 30 (55 - 85) every ten to twenty seconds while playing. I used to be able to exit steam / check validity of CS:GO files and it appeared to sort itself out but this last day or two that isn't working and its making the game completely unplayable.

Soldato
I am also having an issue on CS? I just played my first game on the new system and its smooth for me, but every now and again, i getting an almost "lag" type effect on other players..could it be me using a wi-fi dongle? if so i will go back to hooking up ethernet..

Associate
mine keeps crashing since the 5th of november.

trying to work out the cause. windows or driver update. or possibly some corrupt install messing up windows.

have you verefied the files ?

CSGO DEV on twitter is teasing something. Looks like they will be releasing the battle royale update tomorow.
https://twitter.com/csgo_dev/status/1069718158464868352

They also updated to a new logo

KGNVLUBH_400x400.jpg

The Dev steam acccount was playing this

r3d7nzt8n4221.jpg

Caporegime

CSGO DEV on twitter is teasing something. Looks like they will be releasing the battle royale update tomorow.

KGNVLUBH_400x400.jpg

r3d7nzt8n4221.jpg

nice - i've always wanted CS:GO BR game if they can keep up the hit reg it will be perfect.

i verified files and no difference.

on a possibly related note CSGO did reset itself. i had to re-do my whole config recently, i wonder if that is related.

might be worth a total uninstall then re-install of the game

Associate
nice - i've always wanted CS:GO BR game if they can keep up the hit reg it will be perfect.

i verified files and no difference.

on a possibly related note CSGO did reset itself. i had to re-do my whole config recently, i wonder if that is related.

might be worth a total uninstall then re-install of the game

not sure if deleting it resets your config as its stored in a different place to the game files.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\6329435\730\local\cfg

you wsill have a different number after userdate that corresponds with your acccount but 730 is the cs go number.

If you think it maybe config related it might be worth you making a copy of it, then deleting it and giving the game a go.

Associate

KGNVLUBH_400x400.jpg

r3d7nzt8n4221.jpg
Few people on Reddit seem to think it's just a festive one, with the updated Balkan character models thrown in too - I'd be very happy to be proven wrong, but we've seen it before with Valve & CS:GO...

Associate
I think this release is going to be something significant.

Valve has REALLY been messing with the CS:Go community on Twitter the last couple of days.

And for the size of the development team on CS, you would expect a much greater output of content, there hasn't even been an Operation for a year.

Man of Honour
I just fired up CSGO for the first time in a long long time.

Didn't realise the UI changed so much. Tried Danger Zone, what the hell is going on? Ammo is at such a premium, drones take so long, hostages are pointless. Missions?
FPS is solid though.

As it is I don't see people playing this past the weekend, but I'd like to see the devs persist and fine tune it.

Back
Top Bottom