*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Caporegime
It just feels that everything is being rushed with this game and done as cheaply as possible (marketing, man power, etc.). I'm almost sure it's a quick cash in using lots of BF1 resources while they're probably already working on another Battlefield, more than likely based in the modern era. BFV will be short lived and they'll announce another one in 18 months.

That has been the case for the past 15 years. Lol. I think the main problem is Dice should be left to their BF franchise and give out Star Wars to someone else so they can concentrate wholey on BF.

Associate
So. What’s this “overture update”? Is it going to be a significant update?

Still considering spending 30-40 quid on this, but can’t abide wasting 10+ hours of precious life trying to decide whether it is as actually as dog**** as it looks.

Associate
So I downloaded the 10 hour trial and have to say I cant tell the difference between this and COD, can someone explain it to me please?
People just seems to be running around aimlessly looking for kills, or have their sights constantly trained on a checkpoint without actually going near it to claim it.

There is absolutely zero difference. BFV is no longer a "Battlefield" game. Literally all people do is run around looking for individual kills or flying over-powered bombers. The ground vehicles (especially tanks) are worthless paper junk, as is the non-bomber aircraft. Game is a total joke for CoD kiddies.

Soldato
I must admit, it does feel a bit CoD like. You even get a big missile perk lol.

But that’s all a apart of the more casual feel it’s got and that I think they’re moving towards.

Associate
Associate
Patch notes look good - be interesting to see how the game plays out with some of these changes.

If we're being honest though, most of this stuff should have been included in the release - some of it is so basic/ obvious I've no idea how it made it into the game.

Classic DICE.

But looking back it's been one of their better releases. BF4 and the rubberbanding and netcode /connection issues, Levolution crashing the server, kill trading etc. BF3 had server issues to start and remember how long it took them to patch the USAS 12g frag rounds?

Back
Top Bottom