*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
And so it begins (again) :D

FEWPByq.gif

And:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefiel...r_todays_update_throwing_knife_is_locked_for/

Caporegime
Lol they nerf BF109. One guy posts a 100 kill streak and the explosive rounds get nerfed. Hate it when people post videos like this as it's an instant nerf. Same with the MKVA spitfire. They nerf the 8x machine guns so there is no point picking it over the B variant. BF109 has no chance against the spitfires now.

Soldato
Anyone jumped on with the new nvidia driver and the patch? How does it play in dx12?

Dx12 seems way better than Dx11 now

Also don't see why DICE can't give modders an SDK to at least create custom maps because it's not going to be taking money away from DLC as there isn't any DLC and will at least prolong the life of the game to make it profitable beyond the 12 months when a new BF will be released

Soldato

Also don't see why DICE can't give modders an SDK to at least create custom maps because it's not going to be taking money away from DLC as there isn't any DLC and will at least prolong the life of the game to make it profitable beyond the 12 months when a new BF will be released

They don't want to prolong game life, that's the thing. They want you to buy the latest version.

Caporegime

They could even do competitions .it's a win win situation for them. Was it counterstrike or unreal? where you could download maps in-between loading.

Associate
With this 50% off for veterans , would i be wise to cancel my origin access premier [not many other games interest me] and avail of this offer? Can we do that?

Associate
With this 50% off for veterans , would i be wise to cancel my origin access premier [not many other games interest me] and avail of this offer? Can we do that?
I kind of did that anyway. You can cancel your Premier access anytime, it just stops working on renewel if you did it monthly.

Back
Top Bottom