*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Caporegime
1942 had 2 expansions i think, road to rome and secret weapons of ww2, bf2 had the spec ops expansion and several "booster packs" with new maps and factions.

Soldato
Game is 50% off for veterans of other games...

Still showing as full price for me on Origin, although from reading around it may just be for consoles

Is there anyone who EA and DICE aren't trying to **** over at present? The game has been out for less than 1 month and already 50% off, what a great way to reward the core of the player base who purchased that game for full price at launch.

Caporegime
While BF4 does indeed have more maps how many are actually on the rotation of any server? Half a dozen if you’re lucky and generally no DLC maps either.

I got BF4 1 year after launch on Xbox One as I was still playing BF3 on 360 and rarely buy a console on launch. All DLC was already basically dead. BF3 was the same. DLC lasted a couple of months even though a lot of it was awesome. This is much better. Fleece the kids with unassuming parents credit cards and profit!

Caporegime
Interested to hear any opinions on the Medic changes.

Sten looks, at least on paper, to have benefited the most with a horizontal recoil and bullet velocity change.

Back
Top Bottom