The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Sgarrista
Commissario
The poster car when growing up for me was always a gallardo.

Yes I know, for the money I could buy something newer, more capable, probably better in every way. But this was always the dream car, so I wasn't going to pass over the opportunity to own one at least once.

Anyway, self birthday present for my 30th.

23k Miles, Lamborghini Midas Yellow Paint, E-gear, Spyder, 2 owners from new and in immaculate condition.

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Taking delivery in a couple of weeks pending the usual paperwork, inspections etc :)

Last edited:

daz

daz

Soldato
Yellow is always a bit divisive but a Lambo in a bright colour is a thing to behold.
Personally I'd get a cheap personal plate to de-age it, V10 XYZ or whatever.

What's the red line on the Gallardo? :D

OcUK Staff
Love it mate as discussed yep not as capable as the car your selling but it’s not always about performance.

Trust me when you fire it up and hear that V10 singing and the roof down on a sunny day you simply won’t care about anything else in the world.

Enjoy!

P.S. I love the interior but told you this already, just get the wheels done in a dark grey but it’s your car so whatever makes you happy. Look forward to you popping round and picking me up the first sunny day we get, ive got a scarf and wool that. :D

Soldato
Have always liked Gallardos- great looking car. What made you choose it over the R8? I’d have done the same, but interested to know how they compared in your view.

Soldato
Was scrolling down the pictures...

Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
... Wow... That's an interior and a half!

Looks lovely, even if you will have to wear sunglasses inside it :p

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Personally I'd get a cheap personal plate to de-age it, V10 XYZ or whatever.

My v25 BON will go on it, unless I can get some V10 related maybe ;)

What's the red line on the Gallardo? :D

A touch over 8000 :)

So when does the Underground Racing turbo kit turn up?

Why would you say such a thing? It's not like ive spoken to Kevin or anything and have a pricelist on my desk?

Have always liked Gallardos- great looking car. What made you choose it over the R8? I’d have done the same, but interested to know how they compared in your view.

The r8, while more capable, simply didnt have the "special" factor for me personally, I looked at and drove a few, but I just couldnt get over that I didnt fall in love with how they look.

Beautiful mate. Congrats. Did you take the GT4 for another spin before choosing the Lambo?

Yes, and second test drive was good, but no where near as smile inducing as the first.

Back
Top Bottom