The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Caporegime
Very nice fella, enjoy.

I always dreamt of having one but having driven one a couple of yrs ago, I found it hard to actually like it in all honesty. Just didn’t make me feel special sadly but the Huracan that I drove a few mths back out a permanent smile on my face.

Anyhow enjoy, ‘‘tis a nice car and the colour is bright lol.

Soldato
Absolutely love these: was lucky enough to put about 20k miles on a 2011 one and loved every minute of it. Was surprisingly reliable too, considerably more so than the F430s the company ran alongside it.

Man of Honour
Very nice. Every drive is gonna be an event
And that in a nutshell is what makes the difference between a special car and a fast car. It is an event every time, even when it's parked. The car you look at in a line of cars even if you know nothing about cars. The one you hear, the one that people get camera phones out. It's not about the cameras, it's about the fact they feel the urge to that sums it up. Wow daddy, it's a Lambo. The one that makes the great noise in the tunnel and then backs it up with the looks that blow the passengers socks off even if they know nothing about cars. Special.

Soldato
Awesome machine! So pleased you’ve gone with a proper loud colour and a convertible as well! I’d buy one tomorrow, but I found the pedals too close together on the manual... and I definitely can’t afford one!

Absolutely glorious!

OcUK Staff
Proper lambo v10 with even firing order... aka... a true screamer :D

These do sounds totally insane!
I remember years ago at OcUK a supplier coming to visit and he brung his Gallardo V10 Coupe and it’s when OcUK was in the old tunnel and the noise was just absolutely insane.

An R8 V10 sounds good but these are on another level.

Really enjoy it mate it’s not always about the performance numbers but just how the car makes you feel. That’s how it was my Saleen Mustang all those years ago it was such an event.

Your also a bad influence as I was thinking stuff like Huracans were 200k motors but to see them approaching 120’s certainly puts them in next list and been AWD and a VAG product certainly for me makes it a great candidate, I’d probably go and get DH green though could end up a Lambos owner forum, yourself, think Daz here just got one. I know Nath is looking, Housey too and if we all end up in Bulls be like a mini owners club. ;)

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Your also a bad influence as I was thinking stuff like Huracans were 200k motors but to see them approaching 120’s certainly puts them in next list and been AWD and a VAG product certainly for me makes it a great candidate, I’d probably go and get DH green though could end up a Lambos owner forum, yourself, think Daz here just got one. I know Nath is looking, Housey too and if we all end up in Bulls be like a mini owners club. ;)

ocuk bulls... sounds like some sort of cuckold group rather than car owners hah

Back
Top Bottom