What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
You can also learn a lot from the commentary by the Director/producer.
For example, in the film Damien Omen 2, when filming on location at a train depot, there were large containers been transported on trains. One particular container was numbered 666. Everyone steered clear of the container.

:eek: :cool:

Associate
White Heat (1949) 8/10

I have been meaning to watch some James Cagney films (same with Bogart etc) ever since visiting Universal Studio's theme park in Florida years back. I recall that there was a ride through the movies and it depicted Cagney - since this time I have always meant to watch some of his movies but never got round to. It is one of those true Hollywood classic's so say no more!

Caporegime
Spider verse at one of the luxe cinemas. Incredible, best spiderman and maybe best super hero movie for me.

Even the girlfriend never fell asleep!

Most definitely a must watch for everyone.

Caporegime
White Heat (1949) 8/10

I have been meaning to watch some James Cagney films (same with Bogart etc) ever since visiting Universal Studio's theme park in Florida years back. I recall that there was a ride through the movies and it depicted Cagney - since this time I have always meant to watch some of his movies but never got round to. It is one of those true Hollywood classic's so say no more!

That was probably 'The great movie ride' over at Disney's Hollywood studios

Caporegime
Spider verse at one of the luxe cinemas. Incredible, best spiderman and maybe best super hero movie for me.

Even the girlfriend never fell asleep!

Most definitely a must watch for everyone.
A real shame more haven't seen it. It's one of my favourite movies of this year. (2018 before someone gets smart)

Soldato
White Heat (1949) 8/10

A few more you need to watch.

The Public Enemy, Angels with Dirty Faces and The Roaring Twenties.

He has done some good movies, but these are his best in my opinion.

Caporegime
Idiocracy (2006)

Recommended by someone here in some thread, somewhere. :p
Really thought it was quite amusing on concept and Mike judge humour.
Decent enough comedy and satire on the 2000s American.

Soldato
I really like Carrey (his personal nutcase anti vaxxer opinions aside) he seems like a really decent guy and someone who absolutely loves what he does. From the first time I saw Ace Ventura in my teens he's been a firm favourite of mine.

Soldato
He was certainly very good in man on the moon as Kaufman.

I will probably watch the documentary tonight.

Also saw bird box over the weekend. Pretty good for the type of film it is I think. Definitely at least a 6/10.

A couple of scenes were a bit ridiculous and I saw the twist at the end coming well in advance, but worth a watch all the same.

Associate
The Favourite - Latest film from Director Yorgos Lanthimos. (The Lobster, Killing of a Sacred Deer). I'd say his best work to date too. Great cast, wonderful score and interesting story in this period Dramady set in early 18th century England. Emma Stone is enchanting as usual, but the whole cast are great. My feeling after watching it is that i must watch it again, immediately! 9/10

Back
Top Bottom