Customer loyalty, does it matter.....

Caporegime
I see that, and that is why I thought I would see what replies I get on an unbiased forum, as seen from the replies already, people are just saying what they see and now I am understanding a little further, it is not a big deal, I just have to stay patient as I am sure something will work out for the best.

What are the requirements of this PC? I feel like you're buying a lambo when what you need is a focus (ha!)

Soldato
Post your total budget for the PC and what you want it for in this forum:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forums/new-to-pc-gaming-upgrade-advice.172/

Buying a top end card does not make your money last longer, better to get a mid range and save the rest for an upgrade in the near future. Why pay the flagship premium to be playing with a super old card down the line if all you are after is functionality?

What games do your boys play and on what monitor?

Please don't tell me you are hunting for a Ti to ramp up minecraft...

Associate
OP
Short of money... spending £500 on a GPU and now considering buying a 2080ti instead. Err, OK.
Did not say when that would be though, once my budget is used I wont have any money, but at least the kids will be occupied, and myself as I know nothing about computers or youtube or anything really, if it seems stupid to you then I am sorry for that, I mean no offence, buying that GPU is nearly my whole budget gone, I am banking on my current machine being good enough for a while.

Soldato
Did not say when that would be though, once my budget is used I wont have any money, but at least the kids will be occupied, and myself as I know nothing about computers or youtube or anything really, if it seems stupid to you then I am sorry for that, I mean no offence, buying that GPU is nearly my whole budget gone, I am banking on my current machine being good enough for a while.

What is your current machine and monitor?

How much are you planning on saving a month?

What games will they play?

Man of Honour
It's entirely up to you. Your money. Your kids. Nothing to do with me :) Personally I would be recommending something like a Vega 56 or NV 1070 if on a budget... and a used one too. That would last a while and still run games well.

Soldato
No, there's nothing wrong with asking. Kicking up a fuss and boycotting the company because they said no is a massive overreaction though.

What about if they offend your delicate sensitivities when defining what being a man is about with an advert?

This has to be a joke surely?

You're wanting to spend over £500 on a gpu and are running out of electric on a pre-pay meter?

I am assuming laptop or phone battery :p

Back
Top Bottom