Has your handwriting deteriorated since primarily using computers?

Associate
My handwriting has never been amazing but I have taken to handwriting notes, along with sketching some stuff for work (software solutions). I don't expect many people would be able to easily read them.

I actually don't refer back to them too much, short of then writing the document up electronically but it helps me focus a bit. Weird.

Associate
I have to hand sign documents (certificates) so I do regularly use (and enjoy using) a pen. I would class my handwriting as legible.

Soldato
Left handed people cannot use a fountain pen end of story.

People forget left handed people like myself push not pull, a fountain pen to a left handed person is like cutting through paper. You can spin the nib but it just don't feel right.

I got on with a pencil fine but anything else was a nightmare. I do admire people who can do calligraphy its an art.

Soldato
My hand writing used to be ok, if a bit small, but now it can be pretty bad. I actually do spell better when writing rather than typing on the phone. Typing normally I tend to miss words out as I'm thinking ahead of what I'm typing.

Caporegime
Both handwriting and spelling are terrible since using a keyboard 100% of the time.

Last time I wrote something, my hand ached! lol

spelling shouldn't be an issue i would have thought. handwriting i can understand but spelling should be the same regardless. even with auto correct you should be seeing it being corrected and you should learn.

Associate
I think it has but never been the neatest anyway. It certainly feels odd now when I have to write a chunk with a pen and paper - madness!! :cool:

Associate
Hell, yes. After spending the entirety of my 30-year working life (so far) using a keyboard, as well as keyboard use outside of work, my handwriting has gone to hell in a handcart. The one benefit of the industry I work in (print/publishing/graphic design) is that my spelling and grammar are better than they've ever been.

Soldato
My handwriting has become slower and worse. It's like my muscles have forgotten what to do and seized up. I think my spelling has actually become a little better. It's maths too, the age of the calculator and spreadsheet has addled my brain cell much...:(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It hasn't changed much. Like riding a bike, you never forget. Or maybe that's just me :p

I can write a few different ways depending on who I'm writing for and how I feel. Sometimes I don't even finish what I'm

rps20190211_150137_297.jpg

Back
Top Bottom