Idiot girl who fled to Syria wants to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

She can rot out there as far as I'm concerned. Even if she was a naive little schoolgirl. So blizzare that she now wants to use the NHS to ensure she has a healthy baby. I wouldn't have a problem if the baby was allowed home (without mum) to be put in an adoption program though, it's not it's fault the mother is a ****.

Agree. Absolutely ******* not!

Caporegime
I'm not saying they were or weren't conservative but by all accounts they were a nice family.

They might well have been nice, they seem to be conservative muslims though, religion in general is silly especially conservative religious beliefs, conservative Islam is especially silly - you can see a picture of one of the mum's wearing her headscarf in her article so not exactly a liberal muslim household.

Note I'm not saying the family was sympathetic towards ISIS.

Caporegime
She was 15, probably experienced some form of racism whilst in the UK, it can be very easy to be drawn to an ideal. It didn't match up to the reality.

Maybe compassion would be for the best.

Show the world why Great Britain is still one of the best countries in the world to live in..

Are you serious?

Great Britain won’t be one of the best countries to live in for long if we just roll over and let people who want to harm our country and it’s innocent citizens back in to live freely among us.

Caporegime
I'd say leave her there, if she wants to become a good citizen then let her rebuild the country ISIS have destroyed, if ISIS had taken Syria she'd probably be all for terrorist attacks against the UK.

Soldato
What about the previous 15 years?

Perhaps she didn't have the best role models beforehand. Perhaps she was exposed to all manner of influences that shouldn't have been present. Perhaps her nation let her down. Who knows.

I don't think it is right to write off a young life (and an as-yet unborn life) based on a news report with basic high level information. I don't know what the right outcome will be, but fortunately this forum won't be making it.

EDIT - this forum font size bug is really ******* me off now.

Soldato
She was 15, probably experienced some form of racism whilst in the UK, it can be very easy to be drawn to an ideal. It didn't match up to the reality.

Show the world why Great Britain is still one of the best countries in the world to live in..

She should go straight to jail though if she was to come back.

I don't think we can start looking the other way. Everyone's actions are a result of their environment, we'd have to sympathise with even the most heinous criminals if we go down that path.

What about all the victims of racism that either got on with their life or did something about it legally. We also don't know the girl was a victim of racism (not that it matters, as I've said).

Last edited:
Caporegime

Yes it's clear she's the victim in all this.

There's not enough rolleyes in the world I'm afraid.

I'm sorry, but we're not **** stupid. Stupidity doesn't make a country great. Allowing your sworn enemies to live in your country and raise their children in a hostile ideology at your expense does not make us great, it would make us suckers.

You have to draw a line somewhere. This is way over that line. She's an enemy of the UK; an enemy of freedom and an enemy of just about everything we believe in.

Lefties going to destroy us all with this "tolerate the intolerable" rhetoric.

Soldato
Are you serious?

Great Britain won’t be one of the best countries to live in for long if we just roll over and let people who want to harm our country and it’s innocent citizens back in to live freely among us.

I'm not sure a 15 year old girl who was obviously very lost at the time and sought to find a home in a dictatorship should be labelled as the protagonist.

It's our fault, you couldn't make it up

I'm definitely not saying it's our fault. The responsibility lies with her. White/Black (GREY)

She should go straight to jail though if she was to come back.

I don't think we can start looking the other way. Everyone's actions are a result of their environment, we'd have to sympathise with even the most heinous criminals if we go down that path.

What about all the victims of racism that either got on with their life or did something about it legally. We also don't know the girl was a victim of racism.

I agree that she should have some sort of punishment, i'm not sure what, i haven't thought about it too much in depth.

Yes it's clear she's the victim in all this.

There's not enough rolleyes in the world I'm afraid.

I'm sorry, but we're not **** stupid. Stupidity doesn't make a country great. Allowing your sworn enemies to live in your country and raise their children in a hostile ideology at your expense does not make us great, it would make us suckers.

You have to draw a line somewhere. This is way over that line. She's an enemy of the UK; an enemy of freedom and an enemy of just about everything we believe in.

Lefties going to destroy us all with this "tolerate the intolerable" rhetoric.

Nothing to do with the left & right, that's foolish.

Is she is our sworn enemy? do you really believe she was the equivalent of Joan of Arc out there or something?

Soldato
Life in jail doesnt make any sense though. She didnt murder anyone.

What is she guilty of? The punishment needs to fit the crime.

I see someone who was lost, then fooled by smart propaganda.
I dont see a blood thirsty leader of Muslim extremism.

Caporegime
I'm not sure a 15 year old girl who was obviously very lost at the time and sought to find a home in a dictatorship should be labelled as the protagonist.
Lots of children/teenagers are "lost" at that age, but they don't go around murdering people. Those who do are treated as criminals and threats to society.

You know why? Because at that age they have enough life experience to know that certain things are so deeply offensive to basic human decency that you simply do not do them. Like murder. Like beheading people of a different faith or culture.

She didn't do drugs, crash her bike, or stay out late. She didn't get mixed up with that boy down the road her parents don't approve of.

She went and lived with Islamic State.

As I said, what she did is so deeply offensive to basic human decency that we must treat her as a criminal; a murderer; a sociopath; a danger to society and a danger to life.

Caporegime
Life in jail doesnt make any sense though. She didnt murder anyone.

What is she guilty of? The punishment needs to fit the crime.

I see someone who was lost, then fooled by smart propaganda.
I dont see a blood thirsty leader of Muslim extremism.
So someone who supports Islamic State knowing full well what they do; how they operate... that person is innocent of the crimes of Islamic State? Despite identifying as part of Islamic State? Despite marrying into Islamic State? Witnessing their barbarism and approving of it?

Did you not read her regret that Islamic State is dwindling in numbers?

My word.

Caporegime
LOL. I'm glad you aren't a border guard.

"She lived with islamic extremists until they were crushed; now she says she didn't like them anyway. Let's let her in, OK?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom