1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idiot girl who fled to Syria wants to come back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VincentHanna, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LabR@t

Sgarrista

Bring back hanging

2. NoobCannon

Soldato

With explosives?

3. B1scu1T

Gangster

Didn't check if the deal came with healthcare before you left...? rookie mistake.

4. RaohNS

Sgarrista

It would be much cheaper to let her back in unimpeded as the do-gooding lawyers will cost us far more than she ever could.

We've already got hundreds of fighters here anyway. A few more won't matter.

5. Kainz

Capodecina

The sad thing is, regardless of our views she probably will be back. Her family may drum up enough support to get a hot shot lawyer involved and state that the baby needs to come home, but with the mother. These lawyers make a mockery of our so called system everytime.

6. Rifte

Mobster

She shouldn't be allowed back in full stop, however emotion parked for one minute, as a British citizen I suppose there isn't alot that can be done to stop her entry, all we can do is prosecute her when she does return.

100% she remains a threat.

7. -westy-

Capodecina

Ok, so she went to join ISIS based on the ideals that they "promised" her, lets assume. However from the way the story reads, she left their camp and is now living in a refugee camp. What terrorist act would you prosecute her for?

I think that whatever the government does in this case, they're going to do something wrong in people's eyes. If they bring her back, they're going to anger the "let her rot, she made her bed" etc etc. However if they don't, they're going to anger the people who believe that they should be compassionate. Unfortunately there's no right answer here.

8. HEADRAT

Capodecina

She made her choices and went to "live the dream" in the glorious Caliphate, sorry it didn't pan out

I have to say this works for me

9. Fubsy

Sgarrista

If she isn't intended to be a sleeper agent, then surely by going public ISIS will now execute her regardless?

10. antijoke

Caporegime

The right answer is tell her bugger off.

11. -westy-

Capodecina

No, it's not.

12. MookJong

Sgarrista

You are criminally responsible at 15, she is now 19 with "no regrets" even in the face of seeing horrendous torture, persecution and murder. She wants to come home for our NHS I would guess, not for any allegiance to our nation.

"No regrets" seals the deal for me.

Feel sorry for the child, she probably knows this and it will be her ticket back I bet.

13. Nasher

Capodecina

She would be arrested the moment she is seen in Europe. If they didn't cancel their passports, they will have a big red flag on them.

There is no chance she will be left to live freely in the UK so there isn't much to worry about.

14. Terminal_Boy

Sgarrista

Let her rot where she is.

Find out if anyone living in the UK groomed her for ISIS. If so, take them to the White Tower.

15. deuse

Capodecina

I hope the government take away it's citizenship ASAP.

We have got to many of them kind in the UK already.

16. sniperone

Wise Guy

Let her come back and charge her with treason and sentence her to 25 years then we will see if she has any remorse . That or a drone strike should solve the problem on what to do with traitors

17. byeo

Mobster

We'll let her back in and then 5,6,7 years down the line they'll be an attack and she'll be involved and she'll have been under surveillance for a time but somehow went under their radar. People will be killed and injured, lesions learned blah, blah, blah. Rinse and repeat. The moment you go against your country is the moment you lose every single right you had which comes attached to that country.

18. 200sols

Mobster

Sadly I think she'll be back in the country one day and likely with a queue of people to defend her.

19. A2Z

Sgarrista

She should be left to die there. If she is British should be stripped of Citizenship so she can never come back.

20. beachBOYken

Capodecina

Hopefully a Russian Bomb will take her out and clear this mess up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.