Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Yeah I realised ignore stats early on about 50 games and 25 kills with baglore, other legends no kills.

Thing is if your team mate knocks a person down but you do the final blow it's just an assist no kill, I've done that plenty of times.

It's all about team work, after playing with Discord guys I find now playing with random abit of a pain although it was with random I have my one and only win lol

Soldato
Been mixing up my weapons a bit more the last few games.

The EVA-8 is a monster early game if you drop in a busy area...still good later on. I just overlooked it before.

The 301 AR and R99 are also pretty effective if you can get an extended mag.

The Hemlok though, I just started using it in single fire mode and it's a laser beam, so accurate.

Given up on snipers completely, they're utterly pointless when people are so mobile and can regen health and shields.

Kill rate has gone up significantly...

Longbow is pretty good still, even though classed as a sniper can be used up close if decent enough aim

Soldato
Thing is if your team mate knocks a person down but you do the final blow it's just an assist no kill, I've done that plenty of times.

Surely the final blow is the one that knocks him down? Rightly you don't get credit for finishing a downed person.

What it would be nice to see is knock downs or assists (to a knock down) recognised in stats.

Soldato
Surely the final blow is the one that knocks him down? Rightly you don't get credit for finishing a downed person.

What it would be nice to see is knock downs or assists (to a knock down) recognised in stats.

Definitely... especially as a common situation is an aggressive player charging through another squad knocking people down and then moving onto the next target to try and take out the whole squad, whilst a more passive/carried player wanders along behind them executing the downed players... it's obvious who the credit should go to

I had a great start to a game this morning (for me - nothing super pro, but I had 6 kills which was from 2 full team wipes on my own somehow!) but I had to d/c from the game because my wife was ready to leave (I squeeze in a few games in the morning before we set off for work) - what a disaster!!!

Soldato

I agree it's right, but like you say some stats to recognize what you did would be nice.

Ive seen players think they killed em and leave the downed person alone and just do one

Soldato

Most annoying stat tracker? Wins With Full Team.

I've had 5 wins total, but two of them were with just two of us left, so they don't count :/

Man of Honour
Yeah the lack of a total wins counter is weird. They really need a proper tracker or at least something so an external actor can make one. Part of me is worried that they'll make it an "unlockable feature" :o

Caporegime
Things I hate

1) Team-mates who are right near your beacon, but letting it expire because they are too busy looting enemies
2) Team-mates who quit as soon as they bleed out.

Associate
I hate players who give away your position hence your advantage by:-

1) Opening fire without pinging enemies
2) Opening fire when they are away from the squad and getting downed in like 2 seconds. (Then usually quitting)
3) Having ND's (negligent discharge of weapons)

Man of Honour
This this and this!! Pretty much every game. :mad:

This for me too. Such is the belief that hot dropping is better for loot and learning, that 90% of people seem to do it. I hate matches which are over in 2 mins. I like to have a good crack at surviving as long as possible. Its probably no small coincidence that every single time I've won its been on a match where we landed away from the madding crowd. I'm not interested in racking up 9 kills and then failing to win, I'm more interested in getting 1 kill and winning.

Back
Top Bottom