Apex Legends BR

Associate
Anyone had their cross progression merged yet? I have Xbox/PS and pc accounts tied to the same EA account. I completed the first 10 seasons on XBOX a couple on PS then the rest on my new PC so hopefully they will all roll into one ?

Soldato
Absolutely love this game, really struggle playing anything else as it grabs me so much.

Anyone here in to the movement tech? Starting to learn and practice lurch strafing, very hard to get the hang of it, but I feel it will be very rewarding once used properly in fights etc

Associate
Absolutely love this game, really struggle playing anything else as it grabs me so much.

Anyone here in to the movement tech? Starting to learn and practice lurch strafing, very hard to get the hang of it, but I feel it will be very rewarding once used properly in fights etc
Best free game out there for sure, I've been on it since day one even though I'm not great i find it so addictive. I quite like watching the ALGS comps as well, those players are super talented when it comes to movement.

Soldato
Best free game out there for sure, I've been on it since day one even though I'm not great i find it so addictive. I quite like watching the ALGS comps as well, those players are super talented when it comes to movement.
I have been struggling playing with ransoms, seems a lot of Rambo players getting themselves killed when they run off on their own

Associate
Got back into Apex recently. Mostly played OW but enjoying the change. Still a lot of muscle memory to train but way more familiar with the loot and maps now.

Back
Top Bottom