Apex Legends BR

Dup

Dup

Soldato
renderTimingPixel.png
If you type"+twitch_prime_linked 1" in your launch options in Apex Legends, you will get 5 free lootboxes and a legendary pathfinder skin

from r/pcgaming

Untested as i have it already.

Thanks for this, dropped Warp Zone for the Mastiff :D

Soldato
I know if this was a thing here, this post would get down voted to oblivion. I just installed this, and played 1 game and thought it was absolute rubbish. I've already uninstalled it, not for me.

Maybe try Overwatch? Doesn't matter how trash you are on that you can always just press Q and win :)

Soldato
Finally got first win tonight, slight carry on our random team mates part though, glad I've got voice chat set at 20% and not 100% cause dear me it reminded me of being on Xbox live playing COD4

Soldato
How the **** are people getting 2500+ kills on a character? My highest character only has 5 kills for ***** sake.

People are getting 2500+ kills by waking up at 14:00 then sitting in their monster energy encrusted jizz stained pyjamas and dressing gown for 12 hours doing nothing but playing Apex except for a handful of rapid toilet breaks and to shovel their hastily ordered dominos pizza down their face in 30 seconds... every. single. day... since the game came out

Honestly the stats mean absolutely nothing... show me an "average kills per game" or "games won percentage" stat and I might be impressed, but virtually every in game stat to me just reads as "hours played"

#notsalty

FWIW I have about 50 kills on lifeline after 50 games, so that's about 1 kill per game (though the vast majority of those were either 0 or about 4-5 and nothing inbetween so it's not very balanced!) Edit: Disclaimer - I don't think that stat of mine is very good at all if it comes across that way!

Soldato
God, there are some right knobs out there. Had a game earlier whereby, upon landing, one of my 'teammates' proceeded to just grab all the ammo he could and just fire it into the air before disconnecting.

Soldato
People are getting 2500+ kills by waking up at 14:00 then sitting in their monster energy encrusted jizz stained pyjamas and dressing gown for 12 hours doing nothing but playing Apex except for a handful of rapid toilet breaks and to shovel their hastily ordered dominos pizza down their face in 30 seconds... every. single. day... since the game came out

Honestly the stats mean absolutely nothing... show me an "average kills per game" or "games won percentage" stat and I might be impressed, but virtually every in game stat to me just reads as "hours played"

#notsalty

FWIW I have about 50 kills on lifeline after 50 games, so that's about 1 kill per game (though the vast majority of those were either 0 or about 4-5 and nothing inbetween so it's not very balanced!) Edit: Disclaimer - I don't think that stat of mine is very good at all if it comes across that way!
Dont they have school or a job to go to?

Soldato
I know if this was a thing here, this post would get down voted to oblivion. I just installed this, and played 1 game and thought it was absolute rubbish. I've already uninstalled it, not for me.

I talked my mate into playing for the first time last week and his reaction was similar. I persuaded him to keep trying until he knew what things were and got used to how it all worked before he made a judgement and now he's addicted. I honestly don't think one game is enough to judge it as I don't believe you can understand how it works. Still, apparently you've been able to, so fair play.

Nope. Level 100 tonight 178 hours .... and still rubbish at the game.

You've seriously played like 10 hours a day for over two weeks? I don't think I would/could even if I didn't have a job...

Soldato

#notsalty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...13-year-old-son-refuses-step-away-screen.html

Found the bloke or kid should I say. Worrying that the kid lives near my mums area..

I did remember kids there being proper addicted to gaming

Back
Top Bottom