** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC - IT'S RAZER TIME **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder today, we have one of the best selling cases of 2018 - The PC-O11 Dynamic from Lian-Li, with a Razer makeover. The PC-O11 Dynamic Razer edition has been created to harness Razer's Synapse 3 software, with 3 separate addressable RGB strips throughout the case that can be synced to all other Razer products using the Synapse software. In addition, the Razer Edition PC-O11 features the distinctive Razer logo on the front glass panel, along with with some distinctive green USB3.0 slots, and even a USB3.1 Type-C port too. Underneath all that, it's the PC-O11 that we all know and love, with room for up to three 360mm radiators, 420mm VGA cards, 255mm PSU's and 155mm CPU coolers.

Stock will be available in Mid March, and there will be a strictly limited preorder bonus available, with a FREE Razer Deathadder Elite mouse with preorders of the PC-O11 Dynamic Razer. This is strictly limited quantity, and I expect we'll sell out in less than an hour! Links below, preorder soon to avoid disappointment.

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass + Razer Deathadder Mouse Promo @ £149.99 inc VAT

Get a FREE Razer Deathadder Elite Mouse when you preorder the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition. Very Limited Stocks!

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass @ £149.99 inc VAT

Lian Li and Razer Collaboration, Eye-catching RGB-LED illumination with Razer logo, Space for two power supplies, USB3.1 Type-C Port

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
What would be an appropriate AIO water cooling solution that will fit in this comfortably I am looking to move away from my be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 air cooling for my 2080RTX/5820K 2011-3 based system?

Soldato
Thanks. I'll take a look into them and see which one I think will look/perform best in it (I may have put an order in earlier for this) - I haven't upgraded my case for over 14+ years so i think it's about time she got retired.

If I decide what items I want will I be able to add them onto the order before it is fulfilled or is it just a case of putting another order in?

Soldato
I've a couple of few questions on this one, maybe you know the answers? :)

I purchased an 8-Pack bundle from you guys a few years ago, will this case fit the OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro AIO CPU cooler? I assume it will along the top of the case.

This link https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/lian-li-...der8aur-and-then-decked-it-out-in-razer-garb/ suggests that anyone who pre-orders the case will also get the RGB power strip thing. "anyone who preorders will also receive Lian Li's Strimer 24-pin RGB PSU cable worth $49". I don't want to put words in the mouth of OCUK here as you guys have not stated if this is included anywhere. Is the Deathadder mouse being added instead of this when purchased via OCUK?

Hopefully this is the case, but do you know if the RGB lighting on the case will operate like a chroma enabled device such as the Razer mice/keyboards?

OcUK Staff
OP
I've a couple of few questions on this one, maybe you know the answers? :)

I purchased an 8-Pack bundle from you guys a few years ago, will this case fit the OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro AIO CPU cooler? I assume it will along the top of the case.

This link https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/lian-li-...der8aur-and-then-decked-it-out-in-razer-garb/ suggests that anyone who pre-orders the case will also get the RGB power strip thing. "anyone who preorders will also receive Lian Li's Strimer 24-pin RGB PSU cable worth $49". I don't want to put words in the mouth of OCUK here as you guys have not stated if this is included anywhere. Is the Deathadder mouse being added instead of this when purchased via OCUK?

Hopefully this is the case, but do you know if the RGB lighting on the case will operate like a chroma enabled device such as the Razer mice/keyboards?

Yes, that AIO will fit. Currently, the mouse is the preorder bonus, however when they run out (we actually got a few more) I expect we'll set up a Strimer option instead. And yes, the lighting on the case is compatible with the Razer Synapse software, it's one of the main selling points :)

Soldato
Yes, that AIO will fit. Currently, the mouse is the preorder bonus, however when they run out (we actually got a few more) I expect we'll set up a Strimer option instead. And yes, the lighting on the case is compatible with the Razer Synapse software, it's one of the main selling points :)

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Excited to see what It's like in real life!

Back
Top Bottom