US: The 100

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I'm not caught up on this, so haven't read much of this thread, but wanted to jump in and say that Season 2 was seriously good!

I nearly didn't watch any of this, as the first episode (S1) was so, so bad, but stuck with it as I liked the premise so much. S1 was, on the whole, decent but not great. S2 was, other than the odd heavy-handed character arc (Finn, Clarke's various switches) and some very dodgy science (just don't think too hard!) a major step up.

Just starting on S3, couple of episodes in. The setup isn't grabbing me as much as S2, but will be a nice change up.

You've got a helluva wild ride ahead of you! :D

Soldato
Ok, Season 3 was also brilliant!

It's exactly the sort of sci-fi I'm in to - just adore this style of post-apocalyptic stuff. Occasionally, some of the characters and their choices grate a little, but it's all in the name of pushing the story in interesting directions, so I'll allow it :p

Soldato
Just binged season 5 over the last three days, really enjoyed it and the last episode was insane - and that ending :eek:
Yup! It felt like it should end there though for me it's come full circle I found it a fitting way.

In my mind it's done there for now, if season 6 repeats too much I may stop so then in my head it ended perfectly :)

Associate
Is there more planned? I swore I read before S5 started that it was the last but then the ending suggested otherwise. Agree though it would be a good place to leave it.

Soldato
Is there more planned? I swore I read before S5 started that it was the last but then the ending suggested otherwise. Agree though it would be a good place to leave it.
Another season for sure, they have said they have plenty more stories to keep it going longer

Associate
Ah good stuff, just hope they mix it up a bit and don't just land on new planet and start war with people already there because "we deserve this land".

Associate
Watched episode 1 and 2(got leaked onto stream site) of latest season and got mixed feeling at the moment but:
Octavia just killed Kane with her words

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I think I finally gave up on this series, its good but it just feels the same thing hashed out every season for past 100 years.

Soldato
"The 100, When nuclear Armageddon destroys civilization on Earth, the only survivors are those on the 12 international space stations in orbit at the time. the good looking ones, capable of retaining their good looks regardless of a lack of showers/hair products and hair stylists ."

Back
Top Bottom