1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 100

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by SexyGreyFox, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Rroff

Man of Honour

Something I realised today - in many respects season 6 is Terra Nova re-heated.

2. b00merang69

Perma Banned

That bad?

3. Rroff

Man of Honour

Eh I like Terra Nova kind of though it never hit its potential - but I realised the story this season has a lot of similar elements to Terra Nova.

4. Mark1989

Capodecina

Glad season 7 will be the end personally, I have enjoyed it all for the most part but really it could of just ended at season 5 and it would of been perfectly fitting to end it there imo.

Season 6 just felt like it wasn't needed at all, I just couldn't get into it as much

5. FloppyPoppy

Soldato

Just got back to watching season 6....

Have to agree with this smart man.... shes is still improving at a rate of knots in the sexy department.

6. Allnamestaken

Mobster

This just started!

7. Gman

Mobster

Yep just watched the first episode. I see they've all magically maintained their highly styled hair cuts and newly taylored outfits.

8. arknor

Caporegime

boring start imo hopefully it leads to something a bit better than these boring prime worshippers.

I think season 6 was one of the worst tbh, I don't like the setting at all and the primes were boring as hell

the budget got smaller and smaller every season?

9. andicole0

Soldato

Gave up at the start of s6
    Andi.

10. Smokey Deza

Wise Guy

Interesting premise, utterly loathsome execution. Couldn't even get past 30 minutes and that was it when they saved the girl from river.

Pure cheese.

11. Malevolence

Capodecina

Each to their own and all that, but how do you know if you've only ever only watched half of the first episode of the first season of a show that's now in it's seven season with 85 episodes shown?