US: The 100

Soldato
Only watched episode 1 of the final season. I forgot what happened at the of the previous season and wasn't able to keep up with what was going on.

Is the final season worth watching?

Just watched the last episode.

Bit of a weird ending tbh. Could clearly tell the storyline was losing steam.

From what you've seen at the start of the show to them landing on earth and spending the next 3-4 seasons trying to survive. Then when you watch the last 2-3 seasons where the storyline has just completely changed. It went from an apocalyptic survival genre to complete sci-fi that the ending had absolutely no resemblance to what the core storyline was about.

It was OK, but I wouldn't recommend you go out of your way to watch it.

Soldato
Rubbish ending. This whole show should have been much much darker, IMO it turned more into a family 6-7pm show. Even the cannibalism (don't think I need spoilers for that) in earlier seasons wasn't particularly dark.

Kind of glad it's ended now.

Caporegime
My gf is watching this on Netflix and I've seen a bit of season 4.

Junk like this should be outlawed.
Is it based on a failed playstation game?
Utter juvenile drivel.primafyre and da skykrew.
Game of thrones in plastic cosplay.

Soldato
I have just caught up and currently watching S6.. Something puzzled me about the ending of S5 though..

They took all the time waiting for them to get back to the ship but never once thought of either trying to shoot down the moab with the conveniently forgotten about missiles they kept on about for most of the season. Or pilot the ship into the path of the moab to destroy it before it hit the valley. The pilot was back so he could have done either. Gone out in a blaze of glory saving them and the valley. For him to cop it in the first episode of the next season was silly. I guess it was a way to get them away from the planet, get rid of a couple of characters and "progress" the story... Its becoming car crash tv just like TWD.

Caporegime
The ending was absolute doodoo, it was getting so good then just went downhill hard in the last season somehow leading to that poo poo finale.
the children of gabriel or whatever they were called the whole planet and every season set on it was crap. shoulda ended it ages ago

Back
Top Bottom