F1 2019

Man of Honour
OP
Wow, I can tell I haven’t played for 3 years. I even managed to spin with full traction control on.

Need to fine tune my wheel. Can’t quite get it into a sweet spot yet.

That said, the game looks, sounds and feels fantastic. Runs perfectly so far.

Associate
Im Maclean10 on steam if anyone wants to add me.

Would be awesome to have a tt championship again like we did for 2016.

F1 2016 was a different time, most of OCUK was in on the action.

We could run a TT for this weekends Austrian GP, and see how much interest we get, but I fear we would all be on the podium as there might only be 3 of us playing :(

Associate
I’ll be up for some TT and races, will buy this at the weekend.

Need to dust the wheel off! I Think your podium places are safe, been a while.

(62)Golfnut on steam

Last edited:
Permabanned
I’ll be up for some TT and races, will buy this at the weekend.

Need to dust the wheel off! I Think your podium places are safe, been a while.

(62)Golfnut on steam

You should check out the sale on Steam, They have a scheme where you can earn points every day during the sale and every 15,000 points can be exchanged for a £5 off voucher, which stack, I earned 52,000 points yesterday from playing games and spent 45,000 points on a £15 discount which went towards this game, If I'm understanding it correctly I can earn points every day so if I'm right 3 or 4 days from now I'll have about £45 to spend, with the emphasis on If I'm right. :D

Associate
If I’m playing this on my 1070 getting roughly between 80-100fps but nothing steady and seems to play fine on ultra. Will limiting the FPS in the menu to say 60 do anything performance wise?

Yes, I don’t mind racing, you’ll need someone who doesn’t mind coming last

Well I though coming from 18 to 19 would be nothing but I think it’s harder to win so could be a fight for last place:p

Permabanned
Here's a side by side comparison of 2018 & 2019 for anyone that's interested, The differences are minor cosmetics from what I can tell which was to be expected. I'd like to see 2019 compared to older versions like 2012 but need to know the name of the track that's used in 2012 & 2013 to see if I can match them up for a side by side, Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom