Rate the 2019 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Some theories suggest this was the only can of Rich Energy ever:

william-storey-ceo-rich-energy.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Here for the weekend. On my own annoyingly after a friend couldn't get a ticket sorted.

I've been to Silverstone before for MotoGP and some Britcar 24Hr events.

Any recommendations where to watch Practice 1&2 from tomorrow? Happy to move around a bit and hope to be able to see from Maggots/Beckett's.
My raced ticket is for Club Corner so I'll probably save that for Sunday.

Funny watching Herbert sliding around in a McLaren, lost it and beached it in the gravel and had to dig it out with a shovel himself.

Soldato
I'd say Friday isn't too bad for congestion and I'd try to park closer. Dadford campsite is about a 20 minute walk to the main entrance I think.

Nah, Dadford is 5 mins from the circuit. Walked past it earlier and wished I'd stayed there. I'm at Hamilton fields which is a 40 Mon walk. Arse!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

5 years ago I won about £1k betting on the British Grand Prix. A few weeks after that I turned it in to £2.5k with a bet on the World Cup.

Mental how quickly time goes.

Soldato
As comical as it is, Haas need to seriously get ahead of this. This Rich Energy saga is turning into a bit of a mess. Its all very unprofessional and is hurting more than just their Rich, and Haas' image, its already making F1 look like more a joke than it already is, I can see Liberty taking a very dim view on this situation with lots of less than comfortable meetings behind closed doors over the weekend.

I'll likely miss all the Practice sessions and the Qually due to work, but should be able to see the race at least.

Soldato
Just watched Formula 3 Practice at the front in between Maggots and Beckett's. Excellent view. Track temp will be low as there's lots of cloud and it rained overnight. Getting warmer now and got a good spot for FP1.

Caporegime
With the insane number of incidents Grosjean got into last year, and as shown on Netflix, how clearly angry Guenther was, we're talking 7-8 contacts or full on crashes in the first half of the season, that insanely stupid Spain incident, I don't know how he wasn't canned after last year and even then he was lucky to still be in F1 at that point.

It makes it even funnier that Grosjean has apparently been complaining about the car badly for a long time and begging to go back to the Australia spec because it's when he last liked the car. They finally gave in and let him have a full Australia spec car for this weekend and he bins it without getting on track, then he goes out and spins on his first hot lap. Guy is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom