BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I think I will pull the trigger on a 6 GC next week. Are the comfort seats worth holding our for? I found one with a black interior with comfort seats but I really wanted a light interior

Soldato
I wonder if anyone with more knowledge can answer a question for me?

Was there ever a BMW with a naturally aspirated 3.0 litre engine paired with an 8 speed automatic gearbox?

Soldato
I’ve driven the NA 530i not that great TBH the engine has most of its power/torque higher up the revs. Even when rev’d out didn’t feel particularly quick. The 2.0T has a better power band but lacks the smoothness of the 6 cylinders.

Man of Honour
I’ve driven the NA 530i not that great TBH the engine has most of its power/torque higher up the revs. Even when rev’d out didn’t feel particularly quick. The 2.0T has a better power band but lacks the smoothness of the 6 cylinders.

Exactly my thoughts after driving them all and why I ended up in another 530d.

Soldato
[QUOT="hurfdurf, post: 32867760, member: 91576"]I want to do the speakers on my Z4 but the choices for 4" components that fit aren't extensive.[/QUOTE]

Focal do some. Audiofileincar company uses them.

Man of Honour
Evening all

I need two new rear tyres on my 2015 F10 530D... currently got Goodyear Excellence runflats all round..

Should I just get the same again or is there a better option for ~200 a tyre ? Happy to stay with runflats.

If you want to stick with runflats, IMO the best available RFT for this car is the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 3. They perform and last well and are much better than the Excellence. They are BMW Star Marked in this size.

£200/tyre budget? Does that not just scream ps4s?

Not available as a runflat and not available for the front tyre size either, so you can never fit 4S all round on an F10 on 19's.

Back
Top Bottom