Official Fantasy Premier League 19/20 is GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've joined. Hoping to make more of an effort with my team this year.

I auto-picked for both my league and my draft team last year and finished bottom of both!

Some great selections included both Morata and Giroud, of which only 1 ever played and Morata left in January. And also having both De Gea and Ederson in goal!

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Just joined! Good to see a pretty big list of members here, good luck to everyone!

As per my usual tactic, I have decided to go with expensive players who are almost guaranteed points and the rest filled with terrible players who wont even play a game this season :p:p

Soldato
Draft league was quite fun to do actually. Only 4 from work in the league, I managed to get Auba, Kane and Aguero up front!

EDIT

Can have max 16 in a league, anyone up for an official OcUK draft league? We all need to be online at the same time to build our teams up.

Soldato
OK have setup an official OcUK Draft, log into Fantasy Footy as normal, go to the draft tab and join the private league using 415551-96853. The draft starts at 21:00 tonight so make sure you're logged in then. We'll then take it in turns to pick players (60 seconds each).

Caporegime
Was there a previous OcUK league called Ultimate League XI?

I have renewed a league and I am not entirely sure who it is but the only league I remember having more than a handful of people in the past was OcUK.

Soldato
Any thoughts on whether Cancelo will start for City? Wondering if he'll play LB rather than Zinchenko. Bit wary of getting any City defenders now

Edit: It's like Pep's listening to me - he's just said Cancelo won't start yet

Last edited:
Associate
Any thoughts on whether Cancelo will start for City? Wondering if he'll play LB rather than Zinchenko. Bit wary of getting any City defenders now

Edit: It's like Pep's listening to me - he's just said Cancelo won't start yet

I fancy he may eventually play Walker centrally alongside Laporte, Cancelo right. Zinchenko is safe until Mendy returns, perhaps even after as he has a great attitude and Mendy is an injury-prone tool.

Tempted to join this, but I'm already in Telegraph, FanTeam and SkySports :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom