**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
Is it worth changing from a s10+ to a note 10+?

An additional cost of £290 to upgrade and an additional cost of 10 per month for the same unlimited contract.

Worth it?

Soldato
Is it worth changing from a s10+ to a note 10+?

An additional cost of £290 to upgrade and an additional cost of 10 per month for the same unlimited contract.

Worth it?
Only you can answer that, depends if £290 is a lot to you...I'd personally say no, I'm upgrading, but I have a s7 Edge...from 10plus to a Note 10 you're getting slightly more power / RAM but not sure you'll even notice that in every day use, slightly bigger screen...very minimum gains, obviously you'll get the stylus but as you don't have a Note currently I guess that's not a must have...I'd hold out and see what the 11 or even 12 have...

But if you have the cash spare why not!

Associate
I'm upgrading because I have the choice with the Samsung upgrade program which enables you to upgrade every year if you choose. I thought long and hard this time trading my Note 9 in but everything about the Note 10+ is an upgrade (apart from price of course)
I watched some speed comparison videos between the Note 9 and 10+ and the 10+ comes out winner in every test, not by much but nevertheless it has more Memory, faster data transfer, bigger storage (negating the need for me to use a Micro SD card) bigger screen, more S pen functions, better camera/functions, obviously you will be losing the 3.5mm headphone jack and iris scanner.

If you feel the need to upgrade and can afford it then fine, it's your choice but I will say do some research beforehand.

Associate
Really wasn't interested in this. I could've used the upgrade program on my S9+ earlier but the S10/plus just wasn't a big enough upgrade for me.

I took a look at the price on Samsung and whilst there was a £69 one off fee, I couldn't say no to the £1.11 extra per month.

Roll on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom