**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
I was wondering that also. I paid for saturday pre 10:30am, bet they don't come before 12.
Do we then get on to Samsung & complain & ask for our £3:99 back?

That's what I'm gonna do after I figure out exactly which day I can do. If I do Saturday I will give them a chance to deliver before 10:30am but I doubt it will take that into account.

Associate
Great, Thanks Pinkpound.

My friends handset is coming Saturday and he uses the dual sim for business/personnal.

Lucky you. I still have nothing on what time mines is expected. Hope you get a picture up asap.

Associate
Apparently dpd are delivering mine today between 12 and 13. They have also advised it will be delivered by Gill driving an all electric vehicle!

Associate
My phone is due in an hour and a half but I don't finish work until half five.

To be honest I am moving up from a S9+ so it's not as exciting for me as it is from my colleague who is upgrading from an iPhone 5!

Associate
Got text mine is coming tomorrow. I've changed delivery to Saturday as i originally wanted.
Nice it was coming early though.

Yes I got the same from DPD, I was already working from home Friday so also nudged it along a day...gutted I could have my hands on it already :D

Soldato
I was expecting a bit more picture spam and a few more 'first impressions' posts. A disappointing effort so far....pull your fingers out lads.

L33

L33

Permabanned
Mine arrived just after 9:30 this morning. A day early and to the wrong address - billing rather than shipping address! Good job Samsung. I restored all my apps and settings etc across from my Note 9. Very impressed, quick summary:

There was an update ready to download and install straight away
Despite being seen as a minor upgrade, it feels significantly quicker and more fluid than my note 9. I'm guessing this is more due to the storage speed improvements rather than the SoC
Charging speed with a 45w charger is nothing short of ridiculous. Mine arrived with 67% battery, I put it on charge to make and a cup of tea and sandwich and when I came back it was at 100%
DeX on Windows was exactly the solution I'd needed for various reasons hence the upgrade from a note 9, and while it isn't as fluid as normal DeX directly via HDMI it is perfectly usable and requires no effort to set up.
Speakers seem louder and clearer than the note 9
Fingerprint sensor is quick and easy, I've hated the rear scanners since they moved them from front of the S7 to the back on the S8+
Haven't had chance to check out the cameras in any detail yet

I'll add other thoughts as I come across features

Associate
Mine arrived just after 9:30 this morning. A day early and to the wrong address - billing rather than shipping address! Good job Samsung. I restored all my apps and settings etc across from my Note 9. Very impressed, quick summary:

There was an update ready to download and install straight away
Despite being seen as a minor upgrade, it feels significantly quicker and more fluid than my note 9. I'm guessing this is more due to the storage speed improvements rather than the SoC
Charging speed with a 45w charger is nothing short of ridiculous. Mine arrived with 67% battery, I put it on charge to make and a cup of tea and sandwich and when I came back it was at 100%
DeX on Windows was exactly the solution I'd needed for various reasons hence the upgrade from a note 9, and while it isn't as fluid as normal DeX directly via HDMI it is perfectly usable and requires no effort to set up.
Speakers seem louder and clearer than the note 9
Fingerprint sensor is quick and easy, I've hated the rear scanners since they moved them from front of the S7 to the back on the S8+
Haven't had chance to check out the cameras in any detail yet

I'll add other thoughts as I come across features

Where did you get the 45W charger from? Didn't think they were on sale yet!

Back
Top Bottom