**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
I figure I'll need one that claims to do PD? I mean the one I've got for one doesn't work for audio which is obviously bad but also isn't passing through fast charge.

Might be easier to buy a new car lol.
Yes always an excuse to buy a new car! :p
The Samsungs use Quick Charge though don't they, not PD? I mean PD will work but I think to get the best out of it it needs to be QC2.0/3.0.

Soldato
Hello!

What's your opinion on the LED case? My Note 10 plus 5G should arrive today and I want a case ASAP, assuming you have your phone does the case flop open? Do you think it overs all the phone well etc?

I wanted the clear view one but it looks really disappointing to me..only a tiny strip is clear, my 7 Edge at least has a clear window...

Cheers,

The hinge seems stiffer and snaps shut no latch to keep is closed tho . I previously had Note 8+9 Led cases and it seems pretty similar .It does cover the phone but no guarantee is will stay shut on a long drop , I would definitely advise to keep the preinstalled screen protector on or get a tempered glass. I got micro scratches on my Note 8 due to the front cover rubbing in my back pocket before I fitted a screen protector

Soldato
The hinge seems stiffer and snaps shut no latch to keep is closed tho . I previously had Note 8+9 Led cases and it seems pretty similar .It does cover the phone but no guarantee is will stay shut on a long drop , I would definitely advise to keep the preinstalled screen protector on or get a tempered glass. I got micro scratches on my Note 8 due to the front cover rubbing in my back pocket before I fitted a screen protector

Cheer, lastly does it cover the corners well?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Gonna go collect mine from the store once the windscreen man comes back with my car (10 minute calibration my arse)

Back
Top Bottom