1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Cosimo, Jul 2, 2019.

1. GMac11

Wise Guy

Out of curiosity, what is the comparable price of these in Dubai? I'm going there for the first time in September. I can't imagine the OH letting me drop close to a grand but no harm in laying the groundwork now in case there's a deal to be had :p

2. evohicks

Hitman

Great quick summary, I feel exactly the same. No need for my memory card now with 256gb storage (48gb used including contents of MicroSD card)

3. chris74

Wise Guy

I have a Spigen tough armour on my new Note but man its going to take time to get used to the width. I upgraded from an S9+

4. NVP

Soldato

You know what you have to do ...

5. L33

Wise Guy

LOL :D

6. NVP

Soldato

Ah I was wondering why DPD show my home address for delivery rather than store collection...
    Edit: no that still doesn't make sense as I paid with my company account which has a different billing address... Strange.
    I literally walked into the Samsung shop today (after cancelling the currys delayed order) and paid for it and got a text after 2 hours saying expect DPD delivery tomorrow :D

Then I walked next door into 3 shop asking if I needed a new 5g sim (which we don't), turned out I needed a nano instead of a micro (or vice versa) and ended up changing from my £25 unlimited rolling contract to a 24 month unlimited at £10 for 6 months then £20 for the rest. Once it's up I can just stay on the £20 rolling :D

Thanks currys for messing me about :p

Edit2: oh I know what it is, it's the clear view case I ordered yesterday hahaha! Stand down, no idea when my phone will arrive :p

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  7. pinkpound

Wise Guy

Took me a few goes to get something 3d scanned. anything very dark or very reflective it does not like. Table I used is very shiny so bottom got blurred

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  8. NVP

Soldato

Haha I'm not sure if you didn't get me or I'm not getting you

[​IMG]

9. Gornall

Wise Guy

I paid for the pre 10:30AM delivery tomorrow, but have the feeling that because they've tried to deliver early today (forcing me to change the date) it's going to go back to standard delivery.

Hope it's not the case but will be infuriating if it turns out I'm waiting in all day.

10. ssmacc

Wise Guy

Hello!

What's your opinion on the LED case? My Note 10 plus 5G should arrive today and I want a case ASAP, assuming you have your phone does the case flop open? Do you think it overs all the phone well etc?

I wanted the clear view one but it looks really disappointing to me..only a tiny strip is clear, my 7 Edge at least has a clear window...

Cheers,

11. NVP

Soldato

Clear windows get scratched and shift about etc. I think the clear view is done quite nicely, not ostentatious.

#wordaday

12. ssmacc

Wise Guy

Fair point, do you have the clear view case? I have read that flops open to easily?

Just had a text from DPD and mine will be with me before 11:50 apparently (working from home today)

13. NVP

Soldato

Arriving today apparently. Will let you know my thoughts... but the last s-view case I bought was for a Note 4 so bear that in mind :D

14. doodah

Capodecina

Send me updates!

15. matt100

Capodecina

So now I need to figure out which USB-C splitter I need to use 3.5mm and power in my car.. 1 down, not working lol.

16. NVP

Soldato

The case haha!

Let us know :)

17. matt100

Capodecina

I figure I'll need one that claims to do PD? I mean the one I've got for one doesn't work for audio which is obviously bad but also isn't passing through fast charge.

Might be easier to buy a new car lol.

18. Cosimo

Man of Honour

19. XeNoNF50

Wise Guy

Got an email yesterday saying the phone is coming today even though I paid for Saturday 10:30am delivery and I will know by 9:30am my time slot. But when I go onto the DPD page it actually says "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" and nothing about having the phone, what day it is coming and what time it is coming. Is this normal? Is the delivery driver picking up straight from Samsung then coming here or something!? (Samsung are based very nearby)

20. NVP

Soldato

Haha :D