The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
For the info of clan members in the first ocuk clan (with Gamble as leader).

Due to the clan suffering from a really low active player base we have decided to merge with another clan BAE (Barely Any Expectation). We have been grouping up for raiding/missions for a while now so it makes sense. It will also help with weekly cache's if anyone cares for them.

Ive sent their clan leader (Lethal_UK) a list of all the ocuk(1) clan members so he knows to add you if you request to join.

The BAE discord is https://discord.gg/s2uArDN

We will still be chatting on our discord as well as BAE's.

Any questions hit me up on discord @labby

Soldato

Due to the clan suffering from a really low active player base we have decided to merge with another clan BAE (Barely Any Expectation). We have been grouping up for raiding/missions for a while now so it makes sense. It will also help with weekly cache's if anyone cares for them.

Ive sent their clan leader (Lethal_UK) a list of all the ocuk(1) clan members so he knows to add you if you request to join.

Ahh i requested to join the OCUK Clan last night lol, started playing this on the PC, got to lvl26 so far and enjoying, i was Season Pass Div1 on PC and Xbox, also have Div2 on Xbox and PC :) bit of an addict.

Do we know if they are going to have any of the random "Underground" type stuff from Div1 in Div2? they were good fun as it was kinda random each time, especially with Hunters thrown into the mix.

So far im enjoying the game except the performance seems a bit rubbish on my new Red Devil 5700XT, my Vega 64 was perfect, no stutter or anything but the 5700XT seems to rubber band quite badly with the occasional frame drop hitch, its crazy as the 5700XT runs anything else without any issues, seems to be related to Division 2 only.

Anyhow should i apply to BAE ingame?

Associate
Ahh i requested to join the OCUK Clan last night lol, started playing this on the PC, got to lvl26 so far and enjoying, i was Season Pass Div1 on PC and Xbox, also have Div2 on Xbox and PC :) bit of an addict.

Do we know if they are going to have any of the random "Underground" type stuff from Div1 in Div2? they were good fun as it was kinda random each time, especially with Hunters thrown into the mix.

So far im enjoying the game except the performance seems a bit rubbish on my new Red Devil 5700XT, my Vega 64 was perfect, no stutter or anything but the 5700XT seems to rubber band quite badly with the occasional frame drop hitch, its crazy as the 5700XT runs anything else without any issues, seems to be related to Division 2 only.

Anyhow should i apply to BAE ingame?

I've left the OCUK one open when I left so you should be able join freely unless it's been closed. BAE is more active though especially for raids, if you want to apply for that one though I can accept your request :)

Associate

Hi Labby,

how are BAE with the more casual player such as myself, spending more time on D2 now but still like to check back on Div2 and would like to give the raid a go?

Soldato
Hi Labby,

how are BAE with the more casual player such as myself, spending more time on D2 now but still like to check back on Div2 and would like to give the raid a go?

Casuals are more than welcome :)

Had a search for BAE ingame last night, didnt see them at all? :(

Search for Tactics, we're the level 30 clan (I believe we're the only one). The BAE part is the [BAE] tag.

Soldato
Casuals are more than welcome :)

Search for Tactics, we're the level 30 clan (I believe we're the only one). The BAE part is the [BAE] tag.

Slapped an app in last night ingame, will be on again tonight, currently only 302 Gear Score as i just hit 30 the other night, but so much still to do!

Soldato

Try switching to DX11 in-game to see if the rubber banding disappears.

Soldato
Yeah i swapped a few nights ago to DX11 and it sorted it, DX12 on Navi is broken it seems, worked fine on Vega, i am still averaging 95fps on my settings (Screen is 3440x1440p 100hz) so its all good :)

FYI - my rig does the same whether i have the 5700XT, 1080ti or 2070 Super plugged in.

It started to happen with me once I swapped my motherboard and CPU from a 7700k to a 9900k.

Switching to DX11 sorts it.

Man of Honour
Has the game suddenly been amped up? We just tried to complete Tidal Basin on Elite and we could not get past the last part with Wyvern. Anyone else noticed a sharp increase in NPC hardness? Ooh err missus.

Used to happen quite a bit in TD1, the devs would deny it and usually seemed due to the servers needing to be rebooted - after the next reboot/maintenance it would go back to normal.

Associate
Folks, how do you obtain signature weapon ammo? I'm currently a sharpshooter - do I just need to headshot enemies to increase ammo or are there other ways of getting it?

Cheers.

Not played for a while, but as I recall you needed headshots for sniper ammo, drop rate felt low. There was also a bug where it wasn’t dropping, but assume that’s fixed now.

Soldato
Not played for a while, but as I recall you needed headshots for sniper ammo, drop rate felt low. There was also a bug where it wasn’t dropping, but assume that’s fixed now.

Cheers.

Also, is this cross platform in terms of online play? As in, if a mate of mine has this on PS4 can he join an online game with me if I am playing on PC?

Ta.

Back
Top Bottom