Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I replaced my old M2 with a cleaner one.

BMWM2C_1.jpg

BMWM2C_2.jpg

Soldato
I replaced my old M2 with a cleaner one.

I love that, but I'm not a fan of the flat grey. I think I'd be completely unoriginal and go for that turquoise colour they offer personally.
Still, it's a great looking car - they have a wonderful #stance about them, I love the short front overhang, reminds me a little of the E46.

Building work completed, Elise fixed (brake master cylinder seized when it was in storage) and finally have them all back home.

Amazing...both the garage and it's contents.

You two have both made me very jealous.

Associate
My OCD can't handle the two tone fence panels. :(

They had to take down around 10 meters of fencing to get access to build the garage, so the front section is from 6 years ago, the back I put up myself once the work was done.

I should paint it all to match, but there is about 40m of fencing in total and I can't be arsed.

Soldato
Building work completed, Elise fixed (brake master cylinder seized when it was in storage) and finally have them all back home.
OR5GgQP.jpg

Very nice, I keep meaning to contact you as a fellow Somerset car enthusiast. I thought I saw you're Vantage on the A303 a couple weekends ago, can't be that many V12's around here? I quite often find myself stopping off at Hauser & Wirth mid-hoon.

Associate
Hopefully he won't "turbotoast" them

Ha! :D

Elise has a few modifications (S2 Exige seats with 4pt harnesses, stereo removed, Nitrons, etc) but nothing major.
V12 Vantage S has the Performance Pack taking it to Vanquish S/GT12 spec with 595bhp, Titanium exhaust and updated to the AMi III infotainment system (originally was AMi II as a MY16 car, MY17 was the same hardware with updated software).
Evora 400 is completely standard, but could TOTALLY use a huge turbo and waist level side exit exhaust.

Very nice, I keep meaning to contact you as a fellow Somerset car enthusiast. I thought I saw you're Vantage on the A303 a couple weekends ago, can't be that many V12's around here? I quite often find myself stopping off at Hauser & Wirth mid-hoon.

There are a few in the area, I have to admit I don't get the Vantage out a huge amount - the Evora gets a lot more use. Did take them both up to Silverstone for the Classic at the end of July though, so would have been heading up along the A303 then.

Normally take something along to the Haynes meet if we've nothing else on though, had the Elise and Evora there at the weekend opposite a nice Esprit GT3.

65rc0dinn1k31.jpg

Soldato
Chopped the Z4 in for a new X4 in sophistico grey earlier in the week. Umm'd and ahh'd between this and the Alfa Romeo Stelvio but got a better deal for the X4. I know the coupe/SUV looks aren't for everyone but I love it. Went for the 20d as plenty of power for the motorway and the auto gearbox is the best I've used.

ScB5bQZ.jpg

vGKNb0j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom