Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
Looks incredible. The wait will soon be over :) I think the VA’s sound a bit jarring because it’s a trailer. People who have had hands on with the game said the VA was great.

Man of Honour
Yes please... can count me in! Was going to buy the one on the switch but think I'll just wait on the remake. This was my favourite game as a spotty teen.

Associate
I have to admit I am so excited for this, my favourite game and I can’t wait to see how this remake turns out, the graphics are beautiful. I don’t normally take time off work to play a new game but a few days will be getting booked for this!!

Soldato
I am seriously debating whether or not to grab a PS4 Pro just for this.

I got a ps4 Pro when Red Dead was released. I have found a good selection of games I'm glad I've played.... If I'm honest though I haven't turned it on for a few months.

There are lots of good exclusives worth playing.

Edit- I was already super hyped for the game, but even more so now I've read about classic mode!

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I'd prefer the old style combat system but understand why, in 2020 they don't want to use it. I think it looks incredible though. I can't wait.

I still need to 100% the original. Just need to find the time. I'm not even off of the first disk yet! :p

Back
Top Bottom