Borderlands 3

Caporegime
You wont get a refund with digital, no harm in trying though.

Well you're right about that. Because I downloaded it, I have to go and get a statement from Gearbox saying the game is broken before Sony will refund me. LOL. Well, I'm not too miffed. It will keep me occupied until the Steam release next year.

Have to say I'm getting a bit bored with Zane. I don't know how far I'm in %-wise for the game but I really would like a change of character before too long. I've been putting all my points in to the shield to get it up so the baddies get shocked when they try to breach it. Maybe I should have put some more in the little Sentinel robot thing as well.

Soldato
I’ve put 1 third of my points in the SNTNL and the rest of the points in the clone. Works well to be able to use both at the same time. They cause the bad guys a lot of aggro.

Caporegime
I’ve put 1 third of my points in the SNTNL and the rest of the points in the clone. Works well to be able to use both at the same time. They cause the bad guys a lot of aggro.

The clone thing reminds me too much of Handsome Jack's digi-clone in TPS, which I've played recently so I didn't want to try that option again. And I'm sure the shield has saved my bacon a few times in the boss battles. It's quite fun watching enemies running at you and bouncing off the shield. Never gets tiring. :p And that totally contradicts about what I just said about needing a change of character. LMAO. My head hurts.

Caporegime
I’m guessing each one of Fl4k’s pets is one of the skill trees? So you have to pick one and stick with it or keep changing the load out? I think that would drive me nuts.

Soldato
I’m guessing each one of Fl4k’s pets is one of the skill trees? So you have to pick one and stick with it or keep changing the load out? I think that would drive me nuts.

I'm using the hunter tree mist, which gives me a spider ant and rakk attack. I've not needed anything else to be honest, they are pretty damn strong. But yes, a different pet pet tree.

Soldato
Theres a few more things I'm struggling to work out. How are items sorted in the inventory when you chose to sort by type? I've had weapons of the same type appear at the top and then further down in amongst other weapon types....why they changed the inventory to not show headings for pistol, shotgun, SMG etc is beyond me.

And also, when I complete challenges in game,for example kill 50 skags, get 50 critical hits with pistol, it prompts me to press menu button to see the challenges, but theres nothing there unlike previous borderlands games. I know there's the guardian rank section but that doesnt show the challenges you can complete.

Strange, am I missing something?

Caporegime
Can't say I've seen the weapon sorting issue you describe but the challenges are definitely a mystery at the moment. I don't even know what you get for completing them?

Have you finished the game and can see the guardian rank stuff now? I haven't paid much attention to it.

Soldato
I put in about 10 hours but it was all just too similar for me and can't see me picking it back up. The humour is pretty hit and miss this time around and there seems to be more emphasis on vehicles which has always been a weak part of the game for me.

If you can't get enough BL then it'll scratch that itch but don't go in expecting anything revolutionary.

Soldato
I
Can't say I've seen the weapon sorting issue you describe but the challenges are definitely a mystery at the moment. I don't even know what you get for completing them?

Have you finished the game and can see the guardian rank stuff now? I haven't paid much attention to it.

I finally found where the individual challenges are. Go to the orbit map then look at challenges

Caporegime
II finally found where the individual challenges are. Go to the orbit map then look at challenges

Bravo! So the Galaxy map shows all the generic challenges but what do the numbers on the planetary view mean? For example “The Droughts” on Pandora says 29/37 but no further clues as to what it means.

Back
Top Bottom