What would GD do?

Soldato
Does it look like the same lorry?

Could have let the ones still left alive out then driven further. Either way, there's some pretty big failings at borders for this many people to be entering illegally.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Sounds rather unlikely given yours were running away. These ones were likely trapped unfortunately.
OP rounded them up, locked them back inside and closed all ventilation... then called 101 and made this thread to cover his tracks.

Soldato
OP
Doesn't look like the same lorry as this one seems to have no branding on the trailer. The one I saw was AgeTrans (which incidentally, along with StopTrans I find mildly amusing in this age of cross-gendering).

Perhaps part of a larger opertaion. They got out of the trailer, but they weren't rushing off, quite a few were just mingling around the layby

NVP

NVP

Soldato
That would create an unnecessary delay. This is absolutely a 999 call without a doubt.

Suspected illegal entry to the UK contrary to Section 24(1) (a) of the Immigration Act 1971.
Just because they're all piling out the back of a truck doesn't mean they got here illegally you racist.

Could just be going to an Asian wedding :p

Soldato
That's true, I regularly see schools using lorrys to ferry school children from A to B and children piling out the back of a lorry on the hard shoulder of a motorway near their school, it seems more efficient than a school bus clogging up small roads.

Back
Top Bottom