The last game you completed, and rating.

Soldato
I have no idea why people come into the PC Games forum and then review a game that's not on the PC. Surely this thread should be for PC Games only?

Why not do a 'Last Game Completed/Review' thread in Consoles and keep it there?

M.

Soldato
I have no idea why people come into the PC Games forum and then review a game that's not on the PC. Surely this thread should be for PC Games only?

M.
Cause the clue is n the title states what game completed, doesn't say anywhere it has to be pc only

Soldato

M.
Maybe the played it via PS Now on PC? .. probably not, wouldn't wish that on anybody

Soldato
What if I play on PC but sit on a sofa, use a gamepad and 55" TV?

You're still playing on a PC and you're playing a PC title. It's just frustrating reading through some of the posts and going 'didn't realise that was out on the PC' then checking and realising it's not.

How you play the games is entirely up to you. I wouldn't dream of putting all of my favourite PC games in a console thread for example as it makes no sense.

M.

Soldato

M.

Oh don't be so pedantic, gaming as a whole is a lot more accessible now. I'd put money on most in the PC section of this forum also having a console or 2. So climb down and let people talk about games.

The wife and I both have a high end gaming PC, both have switches, we have a PS4 Pro and a Xbox one X, Rift and quest VR headsets. I use the PC gaming sub forum as it's the majority of where I game. If that annoys you, you lead a very stress free life.

In other news, finished the main story of Ori (the first one) on the Switch, played a bit on the PC but something about being able to play it out and about was bloody awesome. 9/10 for me!

Soldato
Oh don't be so pedantic, gaming as a whole is a lot more accessible now. I'd put money on most in the PC section of this forum also having a console or 2. So climb down and let people talk about games.

The wife and I both have a high end gaming PC, both have switches, we have a PS4 Pro and a Xbox one X, Rift and quest VR headsets. I use the PC gaming sub forum as it's the majority of where I game. If that annoys you, you lead a very stress free life.

In other news, finished the main story of Ori (the first one) on the Switch, played a bit on the PC but something about being able to play it out and about was bloody awesome. 9/10 for me!

I don't mind anyone talking about any game, but why not talk about it in the appropriate forum? I have a Switch, Wii, Gameboy, Xbox, Amiga, C64, ST amongst others and if I started posting about any of them in general it wouldn't fit in this forum - as I said I'm not anti-console. If I talk about politics in this forum it doesn't fit. In your view we may as well bin all forum topics and just have one.

There's dividers for a reason and I'm asking you put the comments where other people might find them and find them helpful. If you only have a console you may never look in here.

M.

Soldato
I don't mind anyone talking about any game, but why not talk about it in the appropriate forum? I have a Switch, Wii, Gameboy, Xbox, Amiga, C64, ST amongst others and if I started posting about any of them in general it wouldn't fit in this forum - as I said I'm not anti-console. If I talk about politics in this forum it doesn't fit. In your view we may as well bin all forum topics and just have one.

There's dividers for a reason and I'm asking you put the comments where other people might find them and find them helpful. If you only have a console you may never look in here.

M.

I see your point, I do, but it's such a none issue that it's odd your complaining about it.

As for posting in the right place, I actually messaged a couple of mods on it, personally. I don't see why we do divide anymore, most games are out on PC and console these days. I suggested we just have one large forum and have tags for the games so it's easily seem what platforms they are on. We all have a common interest, so why divide that just because of the difference in platform we play on?

Soldato
Jedi: The Fallen order.

6/10. Mediocre, could have been better. To much jumping and climbing for the sake of it on quite badly designed maps. It's Tomb Raider, but worse than Tomb Raider.

Soldato
Rimworld. First time I've completed it. Had a colony of 11, lost one in the final raids. Only on medium and cassandra, but a great feeling to finally complete it after having played about with it for ages.

9/10 - Totally addictive.

Soldato
I see your point, I do, but it's such a none issue that it's odd your complaining about it.

As for posting in the right place, I actually messaged a couple of mods on it, personally. I don't see why we do divide anymore, most games are out on PC and console these days. I suggested we just have one large forum and have tags for the games so it's easily seem what platforms they are on. We all have a common interest, so why divide that just because of the difference in platform we play on?

If it's all as one I'd have no problems with it - I'd expect it. To me, and I could be reading it wrong, it seems people want to boast about how fantastic games like Breath of the Wild or Spiderman, etc. is, which are fantastic games, but, without emulation which is a saw subject on these forums, there's no way to play it on anything other than a Console.

I'm happy with what ever the mods decide.

M.

Back
Top Bottom