Black Friday wishlist...

Soldato
I Went for a pair of Bower and Wilkins PX's currently £163 delivered from amazon spain Mine are out for delivery as I post and I ordered monday evening. they are reviewd better than the others for sound quality with ANC off but the ANC is not quite as good as the sonys. Bose are ment to be the most confortable.

Update they have just arrived

new or warehouse deal?

Soldato
Wow, something i ordered from Amazon US through global shipping has already turned up! It was also free delivery for a £7 item and I didn't have to have £20 worth of items in the basket like with Amazon UK :confused:.

I've seen some really cheap things available from US sellers inc delivery like paints for £4, don't know how that is sustainable.

Soldato
@Snookums / @HungryHippos

Is there a reason you dislike credit? £50 for about 5 minutes effort is well worth it to me. Maybe i'm just cheap :p

I've had a lot of changes lately on my credit due to new mortgage/credit card etc, so yeah don't really want to extend too many lines of credit for a while.

It will also show as a permanent thing you can use at any time, as it's credit that has been offered so it has a limit etc.

Associate
I think this is the first year where nothing has happened at midnight, no sites down or good deals. How boring :o

Thought the same, Been on the lookout for a deal on a new tablet and very little going. Samsung only discounting their older models and apple only offering gift-cards if you buy with them (but are £40-50 more than amazon/john lewis in the first place)

Prime day had better deals than I've seen so far!

Back
Top Bottom