Escape from Tarkov

Associate
My Tarkov noobness has peaked.
I'm now in the position where I have no money, no guns left etc and having to soley depend on scav runs.

You can reset your game profile, go to the official escape from tarkov web site and log in there, under the actions section find reset the game profile.
you can then start again from fresh eg.your charector and weapons/items will be restored. you will not be able to reset the game again for another 3 weeks.

Soldato
My Tarkov noobness has peaked.

I'm now in the position where I have no money, no guns left etc and having to soley depend on scav runs.

Scav run interchange then exit and hit the stashes near the railway exit, i tend to make a few 100k in about 10 minsn doing this. If you are struggling fir gear i could prob give you a few weapons, and armor etc as i have plenty in storage. Think ive got 20-30 ak's and sks as well as maybe 15 rigs and 5-10 bits of armor sat there doing very little

Soldato
Also a little tip for anyone struggling with storage, take the mags and grips off weapons and store them in rigs.
It means an AKM will only take up 1x4 instead of 2x4 and then the mags and grips sit in the space taken up by unused rigs

Soldato
Thanks for the games last night everyone. It's been a pleasure learning at the same time as a few on here. The game really is something special. So many comedy moments but also extremely intense moments when you are stocking some real players. Just need one more PMC run to hit level 5 and then can actually sort my storage issues.

Soldato
I enjoyed our few games last night was just a shame our 3 man pmc group ran into another 3 man pmc group and they got the drop on us first.

My game names Zenduri if anyone wants to add me. Im a noob myself but im getting better slowly lol

Soldato
Pretty good weekend it has been. I managed the delivery from the past quest. Failed it a couple of times not realising that the quest item can be lost if I do another PMC run and die without finishing it. I know now you can transfer the quest item out, so you can run other PMC stuff in the mean time. Anyway I ended up going into Factory at 3am wearing nightvision just to complete the mission. The AI appear to have similar issues seeing in the dark, so was able to sneak past without much effort.

Pretty crazy PMC run on customs with nocash from the forums. Chilling in Dorms 2 storey when a 3 man squad came up the stairs. Nocash got smashed up instantly but I managed to take the 1st guy out with my AK and backed up into a room with 4 parts of my body on something like 2% health. Patched myself up slightly and got pushed by the other 2. Took them both down on the staircase. After trembling for a good 5 minutes and healing myself. Looted the first guy only to find out he was carrying a heavily modded HK 416 with suppressor and 60 round mags. After escaping the raid and checking the Ammo he had in the magazines, the first mag had 60 rounds of the highest rated ammo you can buy. The 2nd mag had the 2nd highest quality ammo. I don't know how he didn't completely shred me with the few shots that connected. I had some basic tier 2 ceramic armor on and fireman's helmet.

Dumb highlights of yesterday include going into a raid not checking my water and energy levels. Wondering why i'm dying just as we reach dorms with my guy blacking out. Lesson learned!

Soldato
Does anyone fancy putting up with a smoker (purely becuase of the game breaks) for some games?

Usually play with @TrannyBill but he's on nights for a couple of weeks per month and I get lonely :(

Would prefer just duos as more than that and I get confused with whose calling shots etc, mainly doing new player low level runs as I'm terrible

Soldato
Any tips for multiplayer like perks or unlocks etc? I’m going to try and jump on it tonight.

Some of you may already have me added if you play Diablo 3 as well

Soldato
Does anyone fancy putting up with a smoker (purely becuase of the game breaks) for some games?

Usually play with @TrannyBill but he's on nights for a couple of weeks per month and I get lonely :(

Would prefer just duos as more than that and I get confused with whose calling shots etc, mainly doing new player low level runs as I'm terrible
if it drops in price leading up to chrimbo i'll come hold your had for you, your soft almost woman-like hands.....mmmmm :p:D

Associate
So after months of being oblivious i finally realised that holding shift no longer holds your breath when aiming, seems they moved it to 'alt' ages ago... however i've noticed that you can now seemingly hold your breath forever, once you press alt he starts holding his breath and doesn't breath out until you press alt again... doesn't matter how long you wait between pressing it, the aim remains steady.

Odd

Back
Top Bottom