US: Mr. Robot

Soldato
Was it just me that was confused by the end of the latest episode?

Sooo what was that Welleck found? An open internet fibre connection that had been damaged and they are going to Ex Machina it to be the saviour plot device? :D It would explain why the internet had been down at the gas stop for a while.. LOL

A briefcase belonging to one Marsellus Wallace.

Soldato
Did anyone else notice Donald Trump at the Deus Group meeting? :D When the camera does that sweeping shot through the meeting, he's one of the first you see inside the main hall, standing with his back to the camera as it pans by.

Edit: found an image.

JIuC0W0.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Another week before you guys can binge.
This is either going into extreme cop-out territory or this will end wondrously with the final 2 episode finale next week!

Soldato
Ready to go when it's all done. Re-watching Weeds on Netflix at the moment so entertained right now, Mary-Louise Parker and Julie Bowen (cheese shop lady) :D;).

Soldato
I'll await others opinions on the finale.
Still digesting; I think I was up for some serious wonky sci-fi explanation but the entire series has been somewhat rooted in a perverted version of current reality. Schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder it is then. At least he didn't just wake up in a hospital bed. Oh. Pseudo-subversion ftl. Overall a fantastic series with a hokey ending.

Soldato
I absolutely loved the ending. I loved the entire series, TBH, but the last 2 episodes were the icing on the cake.

Reddit it currently a hotbed of previous episodes and references all leading up to this point - its all interesting reading/viewing. The fact that the show got so little recognition and viewership is disappointing, but then shows about mental illness aren't everyones cup of tea.

Soldato
Yep; loads of thoughtful speculation and good summaries on r. Had the night to think on it; still an amazing show and the ending was as fitting as it ever could be. Looking forward to Esmail's next trick!

Back
Top Bottom