1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr. Robot

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by SexyGreyFox, May 27, 2015.

1. insideline

Perma Banned

This has turned into one of the best shows of the past few years. First season was mostly great, second season was ropey in parts but had a decent ending, third season has been class with episodes 4, 5 and the finale being as good as anything out there.

2. Rroff

Man of Honour

Is it that good? I quite enjoyed the first season but felt the ending was so-so and the first couple of episodes of the second season just felt like more of the same but without the impact of the first season so I dropped it.

3. insideline

Perma Banned

First half of season 2 was very tedious, it nearly lost me but it improved a lot towards the end. Third season really has been excellent and completely restored my faith in the show.

It's worth watching just for the fourth episode which was all shot in one take or at least made to look like it was. It's hit highs this season that its not hit before.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  4. Mak3R

Wise Guy

Who was the dude that appeared at the end talking to Darlene? May have been a during the credits scene so some may have missed it.

5. insideline

Perma Banned

The gangster/nutbar from season 1

http://mrrobot.wikia.com/wiki/Fernando_Vera

6. Mak3R

Wise Guy

7. EvilDreams

Wise Guy

I find it to be almost entirely meh, but there are these occasional shards of dark awesomeness that keep me watching.

It's a shame that
    they had to kill off the only really hot character (and then show you her brain)
    though.

8. QlimaxUK

Soldato

Found out about this show maybe Friday, been binge watching seasons 1 & 2 all weekend just moving onto Season 3 now, awesome TV series with all the hacking stuff exactly the kind of thing I want to see, I don't know much about Linux, I did try Ubuntu for a short time but my Windows trained brain could just not get to grips with it, but I do like that it features 'real' Linux commands and IRC stuff and dosn't just use fake hacky graphics like the old movies did, not that I didn't like the old hacker films but this has a real raw look to it with all the command prompts and stuff

9. SupraWez

Wise Guy

Like others in here I gave up midway through season 2.

10. QlimaxUK

Soldato

Season 2 did start off a little slow but it does pickup in later episodes, on season 3 now and its going in a fun twisted direction so far

11. Glanza

Capodecina

12. Zico

Mobster

Waiting for this before I re-sub to Prime.

13. labcoattech

Wise Guy

The fourth and final season is scheduled to premiere on 6th October 2019, not long to go now.

14. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

I am a big TV geek but my god there is a load of shows either starting or restarting that week.. :o

15. darkgen

Mobster

Season 4 - Episode 1. is up on Prime. Gonna cue it up for this evening!

16. Combat Fighter

Soldato

I have the same problem!

17. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Mine are already piling up.. And El Camino is released tomorrow along with some other big Netflix and HBO shows soon.

18. Zico

Mobster

Will wait until the full season is out and binge watch them under a Prime trial.

19. Gman

Mobster

Same here, watched last season week by week and it just felt too disconnected. Watched first 3 mins on the new season (the recap bit) and helf of it i'm thinking WTF can't remember what that bit was about.

Seems to sink in and flow better when you binge watch.

20. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Was it just me that was confused by the end of the latest episode?

Sooo what was that Welleck found? An open internet fibre connection that had been damaged and they are going to Ex Machina it to be the saviour plot device? :D It would explain why the internet had been down at the gas stop for a while.. LOL