Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Lob a nade in before approach :D.

Had a couple of sods try that on me but got lucky and ran around the outside and extracted before they could fix themselves and follow.

Assume you're talking about Spa buildings...i'm actually yet to get killed there.

I meant there are a lot of folks watching the woods from elevated positions with thermals/lighthousing and just pinging everything that moves. I know this as I got the drop on a few with a hatchet yesterday #feelsgoodman :D

Soldato
Assume you're talking about Spa buildings...i'm actually yet to get killed there.

I meant there are a lot of folks watching the woods from elevated positions with thermals/lighthousing and just pinging everything that moves. I know this as I got the drop on a few with a hatchet yesterday #feelsgoodman :D

Ahh I had some sods waiting in lighthouse for people to extract as soon as I entered it they opened up but thankfully missed loads whilst I ran away :D. Sorry thought that's what you meant by lighthousing.

Soldato
Ahh I had some sods waiting in lighthouse for people to extract as soon as I entered it they opened up but thankfully missed loads whilst I ran away :D. Sorry thought that's what you meant by lighthousing.

There's a lighthouse? Honestly never spotted it.

Nah, I meant people who literally sit on a high spot and just scope round and around with thermals.

Soldato
There's a lighthouse? Honestly never spotted it.

Nah, I meant people who literally sit on a high spot and just scope round and around with thermals.

Haha there's an exit called lighthouse. Bottom of the map on the peninsula. People seem to hide in it waiting for people to extract :(.

Back
Top Bottom