FIFA 20

Soldato
I wouldn't be having either at CM Kaka is crap whenever I have used him. Ronaldinho is really good at CAM or ST but at CM he will get lost and his stamina will show!

Del Piero has something like 600 games for me, he's great because he's 2 footed, has pace and most importantly doesn't hit the post like majority of other top end strikers.

Once my trade pile is sold I'll have a 7 million with a playable team. What to do spent it all on Roanaldo TOTY or go Kante, Eusebio and a better CB:confused:

I should say it depends on the formation, he would play CAM in some formations. Otherwise it would be a CM that gets forward, but I can see how his stamina would be an issue doing that.
87 Del Piero, looking at his stats, looks like he does a lot of stuff quite well, but I'm currently using Zola with Deadeye and his stats make him look like he does a lot of stuff well too. Comparing them I can't see what makes Del Piero better, but so many people like him. Must be something that just works but isn't obvious from the stats. I'm also doubting Del P would work any better as a CM though.

I genuinely only learnt how to do a drag back yesterday, didn't exactly spam it but overused trying to find how to fit it into my game, but can't see why anyone would spam it constantly, so predictable 5 mins in.

As above...neither, both would be great CAM/CF, the utter attacking CM gem you may have missed was FB Pauinho, quite scary how many people didn't do him.
Yeah, I didn't do him, couldn't afford him. Couldn't link him if I had.
Again, a lot of people (Castro, Bateson) did seem to like him.

Tried the 91 Kaka Loan for 7 games, he was anonymous, IF Wijnaldum plays better for me at left CM.
I forgot about his loan card, might have to try it out.

Soldato
He's a bit of a pain to get into my team on decent chem and I'm probably forcing him in a little, but TOTY De Bruyne is lovely to play with. Just gutted I packed him twice though instead of another. Also got baited with walkouts for Laport and Wijnaldum with the blue flairs, argh.

Down to 30k now as well, forgot what this feels like tbh...

Soldato
What’s your team look like now? Also kante review would be hugely appreciated
Only used a few games but very fast and agile I'd say so far.. will report back when I've used more.

Screenshot-20200114-115050.jpg

Soon to have Zambrotta too.

Soldato
But a lot of the time is probably time you had the game on but wandered off etc.. I know I've left Fifa on for like 10 hours at a time going back for a game every few hours or somesuch

Back
Top Bottom