FIFA 20

Soldato
Elastico is abused a lot at higher ratings, has a nasty habit of glitching through defenders.

Berba spin still has its uses.

Heel to heel is pretty much a requirement.

Lateral heel to heel again has its merits.

Associate
Clunky AF - was looking at your team earlier, not sure if you're still on PS4 and how far 1.2m coins will go, but Mid Garrincha for RW would be my next upgrade.

Yep still on PS4. I love Gelson Martins except for the stupid Derrick Rae commentary of him where he calls him maaaartiinge. Same with Ben Yedder it’s Ben Yedhairrrr.

Anyway rant over so I’ll keep martins on the right side. What about Rivaldo for left side? Worth 700k?

Associate
No chance of me doing icon objectives in Div 1, got up to 2000 skill points but trying to do objectives is impossible unless you come up against someone else doing the same which is rare.

Soldato
Went 3-3 to start, recovered to 8-3 now thankfully.

Something isnt right with the team though, felt it all week.

Thinking of changing to this - will leave me 89 Mbappe to use as a super sub.

l2OayHI.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah something isn't right with mine ive gone 11-6 worst start to date with the best team I've had :D

Want to sell Mbappe on but hes dropped like a stone it's a freebie though so probably just take the coins.

What's your thoughts on kante @Rids can't make my mind up on him either.

Soldato
Yeah something isn't right with mine ive gone 11-6 worst start to date with the best team I've had :D

Want to sell Mbappe on but hes dropped like a stone it's a freebie though so probably just take the coins.

What's your thoughts on kante @Rids can't make my mind up on him either.

I'm in the same boat with Messi, price just keeps dropping. I want to change the team now but with the new patch and buff to left stick dribbling I'm hoping it might make Messi more meta.

Kante is a strange one, every single streamer / youtuber raves about him. If he wasn't untradeable I think I'd have sold him. He is just too fast for my tastes, when tracking back he seems to overshoot the man. Wondering if I sheft from Anchor to Sentinel that'll lesson the blow somewhat.

@Rids how are you finding Luiz?

Really hard to say at the moment, he spent most of the week on 8 chem which didn't help, but the team is not clicking, I'm not clicking, I'm conceding a lot of goals. I don't think Luiz is the problem, I'm not doing the job in midfield which is leaving the back four more exposed.

Soldato
You guys reading my mind or something :mad: TOTY Messi @Rids tells me he’s average. Plan b TOTY kante and Eusebio 91, now you’re saying Kante ain’t that great. :(

Got 7.5 million and full trade pile burning a hole in my pocket, what’s to do. Sold ADP base after ~400 games who had a goal game. Stuck with that what to do now.

Soldato
You guys reading my mind or something :mad: TOTY Messi @Rids tells me he’s average. Plan b TOTY kante and Eusebio 91, now you’re saying Kante ain’t that great. :(

Got 7.5 million and full trade pile burning a hole in my pocket, what’s to do. Sold ADP base after ~400 games who had a goal game. Stuck with that what to do now.
Thinking of selling mbappe for eusibio he's the one I want. 89 everyone raves about though but is he worth an extra mil?? Anyone used both?

Kante is good but he's probably not worth the price hard to say.

Back
Top Bottom