Harry and Meghan to resign

Associate
Where is your evidence that this is the case?
The fact that, when visit genuinely oppressed black women in Africa, trying (really hope she doesn't really believe that, for her state of mind sake) to compare herself to them, is tragic.
The Prince, clearly have his problems, fair enough. Tried to solve some, came public about others, but her... she is nothing better than the Kardashians. Talking nonsense about things she thinks she knows about. She is a wise woman when, wisely, chooses to stay quiet.
And all this violin playing about racism... As a South American, with Italian citizenship, I'm more a target of racism in this country than any person if the only difference is skin colour. In America, yes. Back home, yes.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Oh no the evil press reason why Kate does not get bad headlines is she does not open her mouth about politics and stuff but Meghan being your typical liberal hollywood leftie just can't help herself.
So Meghan deserves all the hate because she "opens her mouth about politics and stuff"?

Soldato
The fact that, when visit genuinely oppressed black women in Africa, trying (really hope she doesn't really believe that, for her state of mind sake) to compare herself to them, is tragic.
The Prince, clearly have his problems, fair enough. Tried to solve some, came public about others, but her... she is nothing better than the Kardashians. Talking nonsense about things she thinks she knows about. She is a wise woman when, wisely, chooses to stay quiet.
And all this violin playing about racism... As a South American, with Italian citizenship, I'm more a target of racism in this country than any person if the only difference is skin colour. In America, yes. Back home, yes.

I asked for evidence they couldn't be bothered to do the boring royal duties and thats why they are leaving. You have come back with an interpretation of her conversation with some African women. Perhaps she, like all of us when talking to new people was trying to find common ground in a situation where there is virtually none. Maybe after the fact she looked back and cringed at her comment. If I had £100 for every comment I've made in front of people that later made me cringe I'd be running quad SLi 2080ti and still plenty of change. Plus there is all the pressure to say the right thing in front of the press that can lead to the exact opposite being said.

Sorry to hear you are a target of racism. I despise racism in all its forms, it really is the scourge of humanity. However how do you know you are more a target? This is what makes me laugh in this thread. You all assume you know everything about these people. You know everything that has happened to them and how they think and because of this you can judge them. I'd wager that other than your best friends and maybe family no one knows everything about you, there is even a very good chance even those people don't know everything and if anyone did try and claim they knew all about you and tried to pass judgement you'd tell them to go **** themselves. You carry on though with your amateur psychology though.

Associate
I asked for evidence they couldn't be bothered to do the boring royal duties and thats why they are leaving. You have come back with an interpretation of her conversation with some African women. Perhaps she, like all of us when talking to new people was trying to find common ground in a situation where there is virtually none. Maybe after the fact she looked back and cringed at her comment. If I had £100 for every comment I've made in front of people that later made me cringe I'd be running quad SLi 2080ti and still plenty of change. Plus there is all the pressure to say the right thing in front of the press that can lead to the exact opposite being said.

Sorry to hear you are a target of racism. I despise racism in all its forms, it really is the scourge of humanity. However how do you know you are more a target? This is what makes me laugh in this thread. You all assume you know everything about these people. You know everything that has happened to them and how they think and because of this you can judge them. I'd wager that other than your best friends and maybe family no one knows everything about you, there is even a very good chance even those people don't know everything and if anyone did try and claim they knew all about you and tried to pass judgement you'd tell them to go **** themselves. You carry on though with your amateur psychology though.
Not the point I was trying to make.
I understand that racism is present, every where.
The issue with her is the constant effort to be bold, noted. Not a recipe for success, we most agree. The Royal Family, as far as I can tell, are subtle.
Her approach, let's be honest, was more what one would expect from a Youtuber influencer/Instagram poet than a senior Royal.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Not the issue, I'm afraid.
Problem is talk about things she do any know enough about, just to Lok good on Instagram.
Never seen anyone here lacking confidence on AMD because the CEO is a woman. Far from it.
Nailed it.
Everything she does is just to Lok good on Instagram.

cSNFJZ4.gif

Soldato
Soldato
Not the issue, I'm afraid.
Problem is talk about things she do any know enough about, just to Lok good on Instagram.
Never seen anyone here lacking confidence on AMD because the CEO is a woman. Far from it.

What? When has the CEO of AMD ever been known to make comments about politics and sexism/racism? Because if she hasn't you are barking up the tree. You really did chose the wrong women to use as an example there.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Now watched one of her interviews
Meghan Markle on Dealing With Negative Press During Pregnancy | Harry & Meghan: An African Journey
I think people in the thread speak as they find,

she has the platform, and advisors to prepare and say something incisive and intelligent, but provides just pleasantries and cliches,
Greta's doing a more honest and heart-felt job, at half the age, as an ambassador; Diana equally, in her involvment with AIDS and mine victims.
Sorry, did I miss Kate changing the planet?

Associate
Sorry, did I miss Kate changing the planet?
Not her job to change the planet and its not Meghan's either we get it your a Meghan fanboy but your at odds with most of the British public who don't like her i don't like harry either he's a whiner always using the Diana card.

Soldato
Meghan needs to be aware of her intellectual capabilities ... it's a bit like Trump's daughter at the world economic conference, was it.?

What? When has the CEO of AMD ever been known to make comments about politics and sexism/racism?
I think the point is the CEO, independant of gender has the ability to inspire confidence in her organisation, and reply on strategy, whereas Meghan does not,in the role she aspires too.

Associate
Meghan needs to be aware of her intellectual capabilities ... it's a bit like Trump's daughter at the world economic conference, was it.?

I think the point is the CEO, independant of gender has the ability to inspire confidence in her organisation, and reply on strategy, whereas Meghan does not,in the role she aspires too.
There is a interview with Meghan and Larry king on Youtube you can see she is not a fit for the royal family she comes across as your typical hollywood leftie.

Back
Top Bottom