Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It was 29 days.
Close enough..

Why do you continue to post easily disprovable falsehoods?
Why have you got such a hard on for me? I thought some sleep might have calmed you - apparently not..

It was from memory because I CBA to look it up, I just did a couple of searches and looks like google is co-operating, as per ususal, hiding the result.

Permabanned
GOP had no choice but to cover it up, because the Senate is partisan they had the choice of shooting themselves in the face or covering it up.

Rooting out corruption, by directly influencing the election, nothing to see here right. Just like russian interference, totally fine when its of benefit to Trump. Could you people be anymore corrupt or biased? Hilarious.

Soldato
Soldato
GOP had no choice but to cover it up
It was rubbish to start with, it was really weak stuff, but hte DEMS had to run with it as they had nothing else. This is about stealing the election, i.e. a coup attempt. And before you say rubbish, was is it when someone, or some group(dems+ a few others), try to overturn the result of an election - a coup.. Now you see?

because the Senate is partisan
Not completely - what about Romney?
they had the choice of shooting themselves in the face or covering it up.
You said they admitted it, how is that covering it up? What they said was that it was 'in his remit' - i.e. he was allowed to do it.

Rooting out corruption, by directly influencing the election,
That's the Dems, classic projection right there - just like the Russian interference, dodgy dossier et-al.
nothing to see here right.
Nothing..

Just like russian interference
Again, classic projection.
totally fine when its of benefit to Trump.
When it's the law. Just because it benefits Trump that's just coincidental.
Could you people be anymore corrupt or biased? Hilarious.
Again - classic projection, just like the Dems.

Soldato
You dont half post some gibberish, the founding fathers didnt consider how partisan would affect the nation or governments ability to function? You will find they actually warned against partisan politics. Maybe read up some more before you spout this verbal diarrhoea.

Hmm maybe the words "this partisan" was a clue. Of course they warned against it, where did I say they didn't? Yet there is an argument that it is even more partisan than in the era of the civil war and only getting worse. I actually mentioned their names in regards to how people are being disenfranchised in their thousands for partisan political purposes. If your right to vote is removed because you might vote for the other party then your democracy is broken. Or is that ok with you?

You do spew some diarrhoea yourself. Maybe try actually reading a post next time rather than just jumping on a couple of worlds that you interpret one way ;)

Associate
How did Trump manage to evoke such thick-headed devotion amongst his supporters? Bordering on a cult.

Sad thing is he'd ***** over ever single one of them so long as it suited him. He has never done anything that doesn't gain him something.
I suspect they just see him as the one sticking it to those 'woke, sjw, leftie liberal' types and lap it up. Oh well, he'll ***** them over eventually and it'll be too late. Just look at pretty much every single person that's worked directly for him and left.

Can you imagine the frothing if Obama had tried or said 1% of what he regularly does and is now, sadly, seem as normal?

An old man trolling on twitter would in any normal walk of life be seen as a sad imbecile.

Soldato
How did Trump manage to evoke such thick-headed devotion amongst his supporters? Bordering on a cult.

Sad thing is he'd ***** over ever single one of them so long as it suited him. He has never done anything that doesn't gain him something.
I suspect they just see him as the one sticking it to those 'woke, sjw, leftie liberal' types and lap it up. Oh well, he'll ***** them over eventually and it'll be too late. Just look at pretty much every single person that's worked directly for him and left.

Can you imagine the frothing if Obama had tried or said 1% of what he regularly does and is now, sadly, seem as normal?

An old man trolling on twitter would in any normal walk of life be seen as a sad imbecile.

The right went after Obama relentlessly for wearing a tan suit.... a tan ******* suit yet its the left that is the ones with the problem of civility. Give me a break. They love Trump because he says what he wants and they want to say whatever they want no matter have reprehensible. The problem as you point out is that Trump is loyal to Trump. He couldn't give a damn for any one of these people and would stomp on them without a second thought if it suited his purpose. He's spent a lifetime ripping off the working man in his business yet they've bought into it hook line and sinker that he's their defender. Naive in the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom