*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I might take a look at The Division 2. I thought it had a single-player campaign of sorts though it just reads mp. Still might pick it up.
It's normally not my type of game but took a punt, seems to be a single player campaign, with a dark zone multiplayer zone, this part doesn't interest me though.

Associate
I might take a look at The Division 2. I thought it had a single-player campaign of sorts though it just reads mp. Still might pick it up.

its both. you can do the majority of the content on your own but there is matchmaking too if you want to team up with others

Soldato
I am as anti PvP as they come however (assuming the DZ is the same as the 1st game) you can solo or coop PvE the darkzone as well. It is worth it because (again at least in the 1st game) the loot is significantly better than what you get on the street.
When players instance with me they 90% of the time PvP me (and obviously they are always max leveled for the area with all the gear) so if this happens I just log off and do something else.
I got divisio. 2 gold edition for £6.50 over xmas, but want to wrap up the 1st game 1st. Fantastic title imo. My only complaint is that for me I don't like buying half games hence always buying gold edition of games or season passes with all DLC ... However ubisoft along with others have gotten greedy (imo) and now do multiple seasons.
That aside £2.50 is a steal even if it is only half a game. I have had so much fun with division 1

Back
Top Bottom