Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
But the "blackmail" is just something dreamed up, with no evidence. When there is actually any evidence that Biden did this to help Burisma/his son, then it might be worth discussing. At the moment, it is just in people's heads.

When it comes to Plasma you dont need any evidence only conspiracy, deception and baseless allegations.

Soldato
When it comes to Plasma you dont need any evidence only conspiracy, deception and baseless allegations.

Incorrect, plenty of times evidence has been provided and you just ignore it. The video evidence of bidens blackmail has been posted plenty of times. You support corruption if you cannot see the problem with biden.

Commissario
oh lawl, you've posted a project veritas video as "proof"

This is the same "truth seeking" project that has been done in court repeatedly for breaking the law (didn't they try and bug a senators office?), and for releasing extremely heavily edited videos that completely changed the meaning of what was said.
IIRC he had to pay something like 100k to one of the people he misrepresented.

And yet Trump supporters claim that "MSM" is biased and unreliable.

Soldato

This is the same "truth seeking" project that has been done in court repeatedly for breaking the law (didn't they try and bug a senators office?), and for releasing extremely heavily edited videos that completely changed the meaning of what was said.

Here we go again, everything you said is false. I find the how you sound exactly like a DNC shill very weird to me, you're a guy on a UK pc forum and all you do is spin everything like crazy like you have a vested interest in protecting the press and the Democrats from all criticism.

Deceptively edited, give me a break. You have evidence of people talking on camera, and with full context of what they're saying, this is as high as journalistic standards as you get. No "source", no word of mouth, no anonymous sources, no spin. And it's almost if you don't understand there is an entire video unedited of them, it's not like they physically cut up the video so it can't be released in its entirety....

The way people say this about Veritas is the equivalent of Hillary bitching about how her crimes with the DNC were revealed by Wikileaks.

Imagine if this was someone from Fox on camera saying similar stuff, bet you wouldn't be as stupid to dismiss video evidence then

So ridiculous

Last edited:
Soldato
Here we go again, everything you said is false. I find the how you sound exactly like a DNC shill very weird to me, you're a guy on a UK pc forum and all you do is spin everything like crazy like you have a vested interest in protecting all criticism of the press or the Democrats.
To them, the left, if you can't prove that a thing is false then they attack the person or institution - badly in this case.

Deceptively edited, give me a break. You have evidence of people talking on camera, and with full context of what they're saying, this is as high as journalistic standards as you get.
Totally this, yet they believe CNN or MSNBC that have (ex)CIA directors on the payroll, read operation mockingbird, to give the 'official' line, read lies, on what ever is the story of the day. We are now in the era of 'un-named sources', read FBI or CIA leekers, being credible for the MSM - gone are the days of journalistic integrity!

No "source", no word of mouth, no anonymous sources, no spin.
Exactly, just truth. I don't blame the man for having an opinion, you can disagree with the idiological position of your employer yet still do a good job, time and time again you see this manipulation of the news cycle - I see ALL MSM as fake these days, I get my news from other sources.

And it's almost if you don't understand there is an entire video unedited of them, it's not like they physically cut up the video so it can't be released in its entirety....
They don't put the effort in to educate themselves, they are too far gone at this point - the MSM has them hypnotised.. I'm being hyperbolic of course, but my point stands.

Imagine if this was someone from Fox on camera saying similar stuff, bet you wouldn't be as stupid to dismiss video evidence then

So ridiculous
People just like to bury their heads in the sand, pretend that this stuff doesn't or isn't happening - It's sad.

Your cover is blown @Werewolf :( and you would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids!
Anything to add about the topic, or just a hit and run 'joke'? Nah - thought not, that takes actual intelligence.

Soldato

You really should do your home work.
The case was thrown out.....you did know that.....didn't you? oh sorry forgot the LAWL..kids pff

You mean the 100k in 2013?
Is that the best you can do?

Glad I am not a lazy spoon fed liberal ;)

Commissario
You really should do your home work.
The case was thrown out.....you did know that.....didn't you? oh sorry forgot the LAWL..kids pff

You mean the 100k in 2013?
Is that the best you can do?

Glad I am not a lazy spoon fed liberal ;)
I'm not loazy, i'm juist aware that you're not even up for an honest debate and will keep posting nonsense from groups who are reknowned for false reporting, delibereately misleading and nonsense.
I'm not even sure why I waste my time answering to be honest.

Soldato
Remember when the GOP and Trump lost their minds when Obama freed 5 Taliban prisoners for the release of Bowe Bergdahl? Now it seems Trump has agreed to release 5000 Taliban prisoners. Can you imagine if Obama had done this, they would have held impeachment hearings. So much winning!... for the Taliban.

Soldato
Ending war is bad because orange man did it.

it’s the hypocrisy that stinks.

Also he’s basically caved in to the Taliban. What was the point of 19 years of sacrifice of blood and treasure just to walk away and free all the Taliban to go back and carry on from where they left off? I fail to see how this is anything but a massive win for the Taliban.

Caporegime
Also he’s basically caved in to the Taliban. What was the point of 19 years of sacrifice of blood and treasure just to walk away and free all the Taliban to go back and carry on from where they left off? I fail to see how this is anything but a massive win for the Taliban.

Surely it beats spilling more blood in an unwinnable perpetual war? all the Afghanistan war has done is drain the US militarily and economically. Did they learn nothing from the Soviet Union?

The left were screaming that Trump was going to start WW3 before he was elected, all he has done is make peace and avoid war and he's been attacked every step of the way. Who are the warmongers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom