Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Yeah I’m absolutely gagging for a drive. Basically been raining since the day I bought the car in December, now we’ve got glorious sun and empty roads but we’re not allowed on them! Pah.

Petrol's cheap at the moment, too. Filled up with Tesco 99 yesterday at 114.9ppl. I think standard 95 was at 104.9 or something.

Soldato
Just realised I never posted any photos of the new car, had it just over a month now and loving every second. These are from last weekend before lockdown I took her out for a drive to enjoy the top down. Ended up following around a performante spyder in purple for a little while which sounded incredible.

y48T3OEh.jpg

K49s4Fmh.jpg

23cPPtKh.jpg

Associate

MY20 Cupra delivered a couple of weeks back. Still only has 90 miles on it, not the most opportune time for a new motor to arrive! Anyway, not much else to do today, so a multiple hour wash, decontamination, clay, polish and ceramic coat, followed by wheel sealant, tyre dressing and glass sealant. Very happy!

Soldato
Boredom got the better of me during this lockdown, so I popped downstairs to the underground carpark and made a 2min video of the M4. My first attempt at actually editing a video, so it's all very rough :D Also excuse the music, just a free sample thing.

Associate
Boredom got the better of me during this lockdown, so I popped downstairs to the underground carpark and made a 2min video of the M4. My first attempt at actually editing a video, so it's all very rough :D Also excuse the music, just a free sample thing.

I think its very fun and nice

OcUK Staff
Getting the S2000 looking spotless and gettings jobs done on the car I wanted to do, thoroughly cleansed roof and dyed it darker so now its properly black in the sunlight and added additional weather proofing. Also modified air box, fitted a high flow catalyst and it sounds incredible.

So glad I got another, never got on too well with my 99 but this is in another league and today was incredible fun on empty roads, damn wish the roads were like this all the time.

IMG_4768.jpg IMG_4764.jpg IMG_4763.jpg

Back
Top Bottom