Bored? Watch a sandwich go mouldy

Commissario
But you’re limiting the true natural progression of a meat sandwich going bad. Maggots are part of the flesh decaying process.
There's no meat, it's quorn. That fake meat is just going to sit there, go a bit off colour and that's it.

I see gravity is having an effect on the top slice of bread now, it had started folding upwards as it went stale but now it's almost horizontal again..

Soldato
OP
There's no meat, it's quorn. That fake meat is just going to sit there, go a bit off colour and that's it.

I see gravity is having an effect on the top slice of bread now, it had started folding upwards as it went stale but now it's almost horizontal again..

Yeah I'm curious re: the Quorn. Not being a veggie I've never had the stuff or left any out obviously, but since it's made of fungus you would expect something to happen, especially with some 'kindling'.

Soldato
I mean, maybe not. But it'll be interesting to see if it ever gets that bad. It's in a toilet at work, no windows, behind two doors, and there's a fly zapper electric thing just outside by the kitchen.

So you're setting up video cameras in the work toilets to "study" food... Right.. Gotcha... Perv :p

Back
Top Bottom