• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Refresh) 3900XT/3800XT/3600XT

Soldato
some people are dumb? Fair enough. We all know TSMC have 4 different 7nm-based nodes that are all interchangeable and design compatible with each other. That doesn't mean to say Matisse 2 is moving to a different node. You say other people are dumb, yet you refuse to acknowledge that Matisse 2 could be (and probably just is) nothing more than the benefits of 12 months of node maturity.

And the TDP? Well I originally saw the XT models were bumping to 125W but now I can't find it, plus there's more information coming out which says TDP is 105W, which means 2 SKUs aren't having TDP changes. That aligns with node maturity also.

Everything you're posting is already known and has been discussed, don't start banging on saying people are dumb just because you came to the discussion party late and are retreading old information.

LATE ????? LOL, I was saying it back on page 2, 3, 4 and 5, and onwards, if you took the time to read the thread you would have seen that, you're late to the party my friend.

Ive just been updating the thread as new information has come available.

Soldato
LATE ????? LOL, I was saying it back on page 2, 3, 4 and 5, and onwards, if you took the time to read the thread you would have seen that, you're late to the party my friend.

Ive just been updating the thread as new information has come available.
This was all discussed on the Ryzen 3000 thread before you even made this one, but if fractional chronology massages a delicate ego then please don't let me stop you.

Jesus wept some people...

Man of Honour
Can we please be good to each other in here please gentlemen? I like to think we're all mature individuals, who no doubt having the ability to maintain civil discourse, so please do so.

Caporegime
All core i believe is 4.6, 4.8 is single, but that means they should manually overclock to 4.6ghz, maybe a little more.

Ml1Kmwb.png

Hmm, hopefully squeeze some more out of it. Still no clue if this will work on x370, only guessing it will since asus updated the bios for 3xx series last year, though not sure if the code included these or not.

Soldato
Hmm, hopefully squeeze some more out of it. Still no clue if this will work on x370, only guessing it will since asus updated the bios for 3xx series last year, though not sure if the code included these or not.

Errrrrmmmm, it will probably still require a microcode update I would have thought, however, I did notice for my X570 the 1.0.0.5 bios update is still beta, its been beta for weeks now, im thinking they are just holding out for the microcode updates before finalizing it maybe in the form of another AGESA like 1.0.0.5b or something.

Caporegime
Errrrrmmmm, it will probably still require a microcode update I would have thought, however, I did notice for my X570 the 1.0.0.5 bios update is still beta, its been beta for weeks now, im thinking they are just holding out for the microcode updates before finalizing it maybe in the form of another AGESA like 1.0.0.5b or something.

Have to wait and see, you'd think with it being a 3000 series cpu it would because of the update earlier, though that's assuming these cpu's were planned for at the time. And if they were they probably would have leaked much earlier.

Back
Top Bottom