If you could change an event in your life what would it be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi all if you could change an even in your life what would it be and what would the consequences be ?

I would have made sure my sister failed her 11 plus. This would have mean`t she didn't get to go to grammar school and in all likelihood would have gone to the crappy secondary school i went to.

Secondly following this is 99% certain that she would not have done as well at school and wouldn't have had the grades to do A-levels and would not have been able to go into 6th form.

Thirdly this would have mean`t that she would have had to go to Boston College and probably have had to do something along the lines of nvq, gnvq etc which everyone looks down on.

Fourthly with less pressure on me and seeing that she can fail at things i would have been able to be more successful.

So as you can see I would not be denying my sister any opportunities just giving her crappy opportunities which lead to a dead end.

Soldato
There was a red dwarf episode like this. It was a turning point in rimmers life where he was held back and bullied in school. It turned him into the better person.

I don’t think I would change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom