Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Bought a bit of water mixed with plants and things.

y4mRPNJBNA73A2vDFiXmMb9mFlnxhaRq8-GMxSAlgTB6gZp808CFweo787cvAr99zEuqfDFWWcL2rIdfibGD0vXYwnlovULikd1wkQdwmy8v2lFTRI4xVFFkk9HRWNA3w_rrQORgruySbU5yffBS4TirmjF-Vnzgr5L9uHZh-OaDX3xlfJFULLhWjMXOYJluzd3HDG40O-noi58qL5bgyYx-A

Man of Honour
Did you also go for their 'The Early Kick Off' pack at £44?

I actually don't really drink much these days but I felt it was too good a deal to pass up. :D

No, I went with the headliners for £48 as i fancied a bit more of a selection, 8 cans each of Punk IPA, Dead Pony, Clockwork Tangerine, Pale Ale, Elvis Juice & Hazy Jane. Should late me a little while :)

Soldato
Afraid I couldn't stretch to those.. arctis 7's
You've hidden the cable well!

I love them had them for over a year now but the only thing I can fault is the battery but that's sort of expected really. Just wish OCUK sold replacement batteries as I feel a bit mugged off buying 2 batteries for £15 to then pay £10 for shipping.

At times I wish the cable didn't annoy me with my last headset and just got another cabled one

Associate
You've hidden the cable well!

I love them had them for over a year now but the only thing I can fault is the battery but that's sort of expected really. Just wish OCUK sold replacement batteries as I feel a bit mugged off buying 2 batteries for £15 to then pay £10 for shipping.

At times I wish the cable didn't annoy me with my last headset and just got another cabled one

Mine are wireless , no cable !

Back
Top Bottom