Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Got a Karcher SC3, that's on the list for today, or at least the list for my wife today :p. Hoping it works, although we've got blankets on most of it now because of the pets so they're all covered anyway!

I shot one of my best friend's wedding last year in Italy and she got there a few days before I did and the day before I was due to arrive she called me and said her dress had creased in transit. So I went and got Tefal steamer for £50 for her and brought it over with me. A travel one, thin design. I was blown away and it worked amazing. I was so impressed I thought about getting one for myself. It warms up super fast and creases comes out really quickly, like 1 or 2 passes with it and it goes. Comes with 2 "head", one for delicate fabric, one for regular.

The only down side is the reservoir is small, it can do 1 to 2 garment before it needs filling up again but that's not an issue really as a travel one, or even domestic use.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah cool, yeah the tank was the issue as we got it mainly for cleaning. I guess the issue here is that we've put the covers on and so can't just hang them up to steam and then let creases "drop out".

We'll see how the steamer gets on, but might end up removing the covers and then steaming them.

Caporegime
Ah cool, yeah the tank was the issue as we got it mainly for cleaning. I guess the issue here is that we've put the covers on and so can't just hang them up to steam and then let creases "drop out".

We'll see how the steamer gets on, but might end up removing the covers and then steaming them.

One of you will need to pull the fabric from the sides lightly while the other person steam the section in between. It shouldn't be a problem I'd expect.

Soldato
IMG-20240522-165557306.jpg

I thought these were ashtrays! :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Got a 128GB Prograde brand CFExpress Type-B card to test this fancy 'Dockcase Studio' USB-C dock & card reader with HDMI output (4K 120Hz) and USB-C PD 100W. Quite like the touchscreen display on it too, offers SMART features for storage drives like CFExpress like speed, health, data written totals etc.

zMSOCng.jpeg

Soldato
Got a 128GB Prograde brand CFExpress Type-B card to test this fancy 'Dockcase Studio' USB-C dock & card reader with HDMI output (4K 120Hz) and USB-C PD 100W. Quite like the touchscreen display on it too, offers SMART features for storage drives like CFExpress like speed, health, data written totals etc.

zMSOCng.jpeg

I was doing fine, until the part that started with "Got" :D

Soldato

zMSOCng.jpeg

My brain completely shut off trying to read that, :o

Soldato
I've got the white wireless version (think it's the model o), and I love the mouse itself, but as with most white plastic, it starts to change to a sort of cream colour after a few years which looks really ugly, so I think you made the right choice on black.

Soldato
Is mrk's screen a wifi action cam (googles hitting that anyway) ? I was thinking/hoping it was an external display for a mobile phone, but from scale looks wat too small

SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi Action Cam​

Soldato
Is mrk's screen a wifi action cam (googles hitting that anyway) ? I was thinking/hoping it was an external display for a mobile phone, but from scale looks wat too small

SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi Action Cam​

I thought it was a display you could plug a memory card in to to view photos on while on the move. (probably wrong)

Back
Top Bottom