Poll: Are mushy peas acceptable in a fry up?

Are mushy peas acceptable in a fry up?

• Yes

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • No, you're a monster

Votes: 240 87.3%
  • Pancakes all the way.

Votes: 16 5.8%

• Total voters
Permabanned
OP
Ok, you brainwrongs have had your say and I'll accept that you're all literally insane. But, this thread won't have closure until I post a genuine offending article. I present my dinner tonight, as shot on PotatoVisionTM

OnX1YOW.jpg

Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, haggis, fried onions, sausage and delicious mushy peas with a teaspoon of colmans mixed in. Not pictured are the slabs of farmhouse bread with half a tub of lurpak on. :D

Soldato
It looks like the lovechild of a bad Sunday dinner and a German's idea of breakfast on holiday. You are very broken. If you were a baby rat, the mummy rat would eat you to save the gene pool and avoid wasting resources on you. :D

Man of Honour
Ok, you brainwrongs have had your say and I'll accept that you're all literally insane. But, this thread won't have closure until I post a genuine offending article. I present my dinner tonight, as shot on PotatoVisionTM

OnX1YOW.jpg

Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, haggis, fried onions, sausage and delicious mushy peas with a teaspoon of colmans mixed in. Not pictured are the slabs of farmhouse bread with half a tub of lurpak on. :D

Just.... :rolleyes:

Soldato

OnX1YOW.jpg

This is completely acceptable, and GERD-friendly if you remove those onions. And all the saturated fat...

I'd smash it. Not enough black pudding though.

Soldato

OnX1YOW.jpg

Pudding comes in the shape of a defibrillator!

Caporegime

OnX1YOW.jpg

Onions nowhere near brown enough and OMG what have you done to your fried eggs? You have actual managed to burn them to a crisp!

Back
Top Bottom